Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackson Hensley commits to Wake Forest
He just posted on twitter he has committed to the Wake Forest
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats to the young man!!!!
Congrats! Now go out and kick some U6 Cardinal butt!!!
ekywildcat Wrote:Congrats! Now go out and kick some U6 Cardinal butt!!!

U6?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to him. He will be experiencing and playing power 5 football. There should be some amazing memories created there.
That’s awesome. ACC is big time, Congrats Jackson.
Congratulations to Jackson, with that said as I read his interview on 247 sports he has a lot of work to do. Jackson has all the tangibles to be a great fit in Wake’s program. Like what was said in the interview they will ask him to learn all 3 receivers positions. It was also said he will start this summer and knowing him like I do he will definitely be up to the challenge. He loves this game and will work to get better every day. I have a lot of faith in him and his ability to get himself prepared for his next football era. Love you Jackson go do what you do and as always GO DEACONS!
Jarons Wrote:U6?

In the NCAA investigations, Louisville was referred to as University 6. On the Cats Paws board they're referred to as U6 frequently.
Congrats to this young man, how awesome to get to follow your dreams at a great university!! Any idea if he is going on scholarship, pwo or what? I looked at the cost of attendance and that is a high dollar education he will be getting.
Wishing Jackson Hensley the very best in his career at the next level. Wake Forest will give you an excellent education, and opportunities in life. Thanks for having a key role in Pikeville High's success. Good luck young man !
Congrats to him. It’s not often that you see a kid that is smart enough to go to a top Ivy League school and also athletic enough to go a power 5 school. Bright future ahead for him.
Congratulations young man! Wishing you the best in your enrollment at Wake Forest. Gonna miss seeing you playing on Friday nights, but go get em!
Congratulations!
Congrats, so awesome! Wake got a good one and will be very happy with this pickup. Looking forward to seeing JH first TD on Sports Center!
Unless I am mistaken, the first P5 commit from PHS since Jonathon Chapman (Class of 99)
Congratulations to him! Good luck to the young man on the field and in the classroom!
Congratulations to him but those PWO are a tough battle for anyone
Did he get the offer? Or is this a PWO?
Patriot1 Wrote:Congratulations to Jackson, with that said as I read his interview on 247 sports he has a lot of work to do. Jackson has all the tangibles to be a great fit in Wake’s program. Like what was said in the interview they will ask him to learn all 3 receivers positions. It was also said he will start this summer and knowing him like I do he will definitely be up to the challenge. He loves this game and will work to get better every day. I have a lot of faith in him and his ability to get himself prepared for his next football era. Love you Jackson go do what you do and as always GO DEACONS!

This is great news! Congratulations my friend. Jackson will succeed no matter where he goes. I'm very happy for you and your family. This is a great day for you guys. Good luck and God Bless!
This is a PWO correct?
BoyleCo Wrote:This is a PWO correct?

I don’t think so.
Congrats to Hensley. Pikeville was loaded with talent this year or he would have posted even more impressive numbers. He will be a great addition to WF and personally I was hoping that UK would have taken a chance on him.
2000PHS Wrote:Congrats to Hensley. Pikeville was loaded with talent this year or he would have posted even more impressive numbers. He will be a great addition to WF and personally I was hoping that UK would have taken a chance on him.

Agree. Imo, UK missed this one.
I’ve known about this for a month and didn’t want to say anything. Jackson Hensley is one of the top 5 athletes that’s ever played at this school. PERIOD! He’s earned this shot and I have no doubt that he will be successful at Wake. To paraphrase Paul William Bryant: Jackson Hensley “AINT never been nothing but a winner!” His athleticism is well documented. What sets him apart is his willingness to make everyone around him better both on the field and off. Add in his work ethic that is 2nd to none and you’ve got one heck of a player and an even better kid. GO GET EM JAX!!!
BoyleCo Wrote:This is a PWO correct?

No, offer came months ago.
bac2369 Wrote:Did he get the offer? Or is this a PWO?

Offer came along time ago
What other offers did he have?? I’m sure there were plenty
Boomer_Sooner Wrote:What other offers did he have?? I’m sure there were plenty

Yeah there was 2 1/2 pages posted on 24/7 sports. If I knew how to post a pic on here I would show you
Thanks for letting me know where I can find it.
TigerBlues Wrote:Congratulations to him but those PWO are a tough battle for anyone
Since you’re so invested in Jacksons future I’ll help break it down for u. You can call it whatever u wanna call it pal. I never post on here but ur negativity is getting old. Be happy for him. He’s a kid. Wake forest football program is allowed 1 package per year to a player they want once scholarships are filled. Parents are paying 6000$ total next year on a 77,000$/year tuition......and they will pay that if he doesn’t make his way onto the field as a kick returner. It’s a P5 ACC school that is 4 hours from his driveway. Easier for his parents and all the pikeville faithful to visit and support if they want. Good opportunity for the KID dont ya think.........oh and for the record he was offered a full scholarship today from a top 25 school but is entirely content with his decision. Thank u for all ur negativity over the years. It’s been a driving force for our panthers. ⏰⏰⏰