Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4A Semi State #9 Louisville Central @ #1 Boyle County
Tomcat Pride Wrote:You two need to get a room. Ladies and Gentlemen it looks as if we have a budding bromance in this thread.

Tomcat Pride jumps in with another low level comment, par for the course when you know where it come from. Has Ashland started basketball season yet?
Who ya with !!!!
64black&gold Wrote:who ya with !!!!

rebels!
I can’t be leave it’s 71 for this game. Oh wait I am in my living room watching it. Thanks Boyle County live stream
Refs made a horrible call a central kid got a fumble and was heading for paydirt until the refs blew it dead but the fumble still counted it
Mr cold74 Wrote:Refs made a horrible call a central kid got a fumble and was heading for paydirt until the refs blew it dead but the fumble still counted it

He was down when he scooped it
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Why not worry about your own posts? Ignore mine if your are bothered by my predictions.

Central lost nearly every starter and should be a huge underdog in this game. Had they played Male or Trinity this season, the clock would have been running before halftime.

Confusednicker:
Tomcat Pride Wrote:You two need to get a room. Ladies and Gentlemen it looks as if we have a budding bromance in this thread.

What a loser.....ASH-land's poster boy!!

Cluck!! Cluck!! Cluck!!