Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A Semifinals Louisville Holy Cross @ Pikeville
Pikeville had some friends there today to help them with pre game
Do you seriously have an issue with Pikeville letting a team use their field for a walk through? It's called being good humans. A team is from the other side of the state and had to travel yesterday. When eastern KY teams had to travel to Bowling Green for the state championship the area schools let them use their fields.
I think Pikeville will take care of business. This senior class wants their last home game at Hambley to be a memorable one. They have been very successful since middle school, just needs/wants that State Title. Keep that foot on the gas
Pikeville 42
Holy Cross 28
Ballbuster Wrote:Pikeville had some friends there today to help them with pre game

Wasn’t that nice for them to have people there to show them where their dressing rooms are and if they needed anything . I would bet that Pikeville has seen enough film on Holy Cross they need. You need to find another excuse to be against Pikeville instead of cheap shots like that.
Don't think you'll find any program more accommodating than Pikeville when a visiting team comes in. I've seen the same thing from Belfry as well. Call it Pike Co. hospitality or whatever, but it's there.
PHSForever Wrote:CBs were Richard Justice, Birchfield (safety when he played), Passidomo (when he wasn’t hurt) and I will have to think more on the rest, could have played Kelvin Mullins and Charlie Brown some at CB that year. Both would have been juniors who definitely played there as seniors. I know OLB Dane Collins was one of LBs. He also played a lot of DE. Canada was never anything but a T, Kimberlain was DE. Robbie Neeley played some at DT/NG. Jimmy Cauley went both ways when needed as well as Friend, Canada, Reed, etc. had a lot of depth on that team. Almost forgot Kris “Bimbo” Fields at DE.

Wow. Haven't heard these names in awhile. I used to go to church with Kimberlain and friend, and talk a little football with them. Forgot how good some of these former players were, and thanks for posting this.
Pikeville is going to win
jetpilot Wrote:Pikeville is going to win

Yes they are jet, and i'll guarantee these boys are dialed in. They got unfinished business to take care of. On a mission!
Holy Cross 0
Pikeville 7
4 37 1st Quarter

Raines 5 yd TD run
MacNamee to Raines for a 21 yd TD

Holy Cross 0
Pikeville 14
5:41 2nd Quarter
MacNamee to Raines for a 21 yd TD

Holy Cross 0
Pikeville 14
5:41 2nd Quarter
MacNamee to Hensley for a 27 yd TD. Pikeville up 21-0, 1:47 left in the 2nd Quarter
MacNamee to Pugh for a 40 yd TD

Pikeville up 28-0. 43 seconds left in the 2nd Quarter
Pugh started rough. Dialing it in now.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
28-0 Halftime

Pikeville will receive to start the 2nd half.
Taking Care Of Business
Halftime
Pikeville-28
Holy cross-0
PHSFAN Wrote:MacNamee to Pugh for a 40 yd TD

Pikeville up 28-0. 43 seconds left in the 2nd Quarter

Like playing by themselves.
Holy Cross’ 1 first down in the half came on a Pikeville penalty. Defense is lights out.
MacNamee to Lockhart for a 30 yd TD

Pikeville 36
Holy Cross 0
10:33 3rd Quarter/Running Clock
Tick Toc Panthers to Lexington