Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Boyle Co fans?
Hoot Gibson Wrote::biglmao: That's a real knee slapper there. You seem to be a bit immature to be debating full grown adults. I suggest that you consider returning to the shallow end of the pool.

9,000+ posts and this is all you got?

Lmao
FoSho Wrote:9,000+ posts and this is all you got?

Lmao
No need to roll out the heavy artillery when a pea shooter will do the job.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No need to roll out the heavy artillery when a pea shooter will do the job.

Oh really? My mom can beat up your mom.
So funny I would if people would actually talk to each other this way in person.
Dline Wrote:So funny I would if people would actually talk to each other this way in person.
Give me your phone #. We’ll meet up and bring our dads, and once and for all solve the “my dad can beat up your dad” argument Hahahah.

I actually have a close group of friends that I went to college with back in the day and we all still keep in touch very regularly. I’d say a majority of our convo’s go this way haha. We’re just a bunch of goof balls that hurl insult after insult at each other. All in good fun though. I’d say people that don’t know us that hear us around each other are probably blown away. It’s all in good fun though and we usually can’t stop laughing. Although I’m about positive we have convinced one guy he was adopted haha
Y’all killing me. Wow, how bad are our Wildcats?