Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danville at Somerset 2A 1st Round 10/8
I think Danville will put up a good fight, but doubt they will be able to pull off the W

Somerset-42

Danville-20
MayfieldDad10 Wrote:This might seem insane but I think Danville can somehow pull up the upset on Somerset and the upset on LCA, because LCA is a very small team and they don’t have any outstanding players, but in the state I think Mayfield will blow Danville away because how physical and big they are. Back to the LCA subject, in my opinion they are the worst 1 seed to ever play in 2a playoff game, I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost first round to Washington Co.

Well......ok then.
MayfieldDad10 Wrote:This might seem insane but I think Danville can somehow pull up the upset on Somerset and the upset on LCA, because LCA is a very small team and they don’t have any outstanding players, but in the state I think Mayfield will blow Danville away because how physical and big they are. Back to the LCA subject, in my opinion they are the worst 1 seed to ever play in 2a playoff game, I wouldn’t be surprised if they lost first round to Washington Co.

You’ve not watched LCA, Danville, or Somerset play, have ya bud?
Danville has about the same chance of beating Somerset as South Carolina had at beating Georgia. It probably wont happen but on a given night it could.

Somerset 28 Danville 14.
Best wishes to both teams.
Bunnies 🐰 are to much for Ads. I can understand why some would hope for an upset.

You were right. That did seem insane.
CowboyDad Wrote:Well......ok then.

You realize that's a spam account, right?
Is this game streamed live?
Axel Foley Wrote:I think the Briar Jumpers advance 34-14.

Look at this prediction. Somebody must have taken a smart pill. :biggrin: