Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Laurel @ Whitley County 11/8
The Whitley County defense has 32 sacks for the season, and will likely have a few more when they shut North Laurel's running game down.
It's supposed to be 19 degrees Friday night. Are you North Laurel fans dreading to be out in that weather to watch Whitley County win? Having to eat that frozen football when you get sacked is gonna hurt. lol
pjdoug Wrote:It's supposed to be 19 degrees Friday night. Are you North Laurel fans dreading to be out in that weather to watch Whitley County win? Having to eat that frozen football when you get sacked is gonna hurt. lol

I hope my cousin Dirty Sizemore see this Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:I hope my cousin Dirty Sizemore see this Confusednicker:

I hope he does too. I knew I'd lure a lurking snake outConfusednicker:
Colonels gonna smoke some jaguar hind end.
I'll take the Colonels in this one. More convincing second time around:

Whitley County 35
North Laurel 21
Kernals by 12.
Listen to the sports report here at 6 p.m https://mytuner-radio.com/radio/wezj-ez-...fm-433508/
pjdoug Wrote:The Whitley County defense has 32 sacks for the season, and will likely have a few more when they shut North Laurel's running game down.

Hard to get sacks against Larkey. He throws less than Woody Hayes.
E's Army Wrote:Hard to get sacks against Larkey. He throws less than Woody Hayes.

Not true this year. They have actually thrown the ball a lot by North standards (10-15 times a game) and have had more passing yards than rushing yards in half their games. Sizemore is a solid high school passing quarterback.
Van Hagar Wrote:Not true this year. They have actually thrown the ball a lot by North standards (10-15 times a game) and have had more passing yards than rushing yards in half their games. Sizemore is a solid high school passing quarterback.

Have to take your word on it, not actually watched NL play except for one game but Sizemore definitely an impressive qb especially in an offense predicated to the run, but I don’t think he’ll have as good a game as last time Wayne Mills is underrated as a defensive coordinator imo...Whitley will be ready to go defensively
single shot Wrote:Have to take your word on it, not actually watched NL play except for one game but Sizemore definitely an impressive qb especially in an offense predicated to the run, but I don’t think he’ll have as good a game as last time Wayne Mills is underrated as a defensive coordinator imo...Whitley will be ready to go defensively

I'm expecting a stingy defense that will force them into passing situations.