Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: North Laurel @ Whitley County 11/8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions Confusedmoke:

Whitley County 7-3
North Laurel 5-5

Last meeting @ Whitley County 10/17/19
Whitley County 28
North Laurel 22
I like Jep, he did a good job at South just as he is now at Whitley. And I have nothing against the Colonels (not even PJ Doug😂 if they win this one I hope they keep on winning. But North is a little better than most want to admit. So I’ll take the Jags, 21-20.
Whitley comes out of the gate better than last time, Whitley rolls 28-21
Whitley County 28-14
Picking my son highshool team and my cousin Qb Dalton Dirty Sizemore :Cheerlead

North Laurel 35
Whitley County 28
Van Hagar Wrote:I like Jep, he did a good job at South just as he is now at Whitley. And I have nothing against the Colonels (not even PJ Doug😂 if they win this one I hope they keep on winning. But North is a little better than most want to admit. So I’ll take the Jags, 21-20.

It’s not the team it’s the coaching maybe someone will tell him not to get pass happy in the 4th quarter again, NL attempted more passes in that quarter than they have the entire time Larkey has been their coach...
Van Hagar Wrote:I like Jep, he did a good job at South just as he is now at Whitley. And I have nothing against the Colonels (not even PJ Doug😂 if they win this one I hope they keep on winning. But North is a little better than most want to admit. So I’ll take the Jags, 21-20.

Whitley County is better than they played in the last game against North Laurel. If they start strong North Could be in trouble, but if not North could likely leave with the win.
Won’t be as close as the first matchup
Whitley- 21
NL- 7
I think Whitley will win this game, but they danged sure better come out slugging!!!
Whitley County wins
WC by 7
Granny Bear Wrote:I think Whitley will win this game, but they danged sure better come out slugging!!!
I think they will.
Granny Bear Wrote:I think Whitley will win this game, but they danged sure better come out slugging!!!

My cousin Dirty Sizemore for North Laurel will come out slugging Whitley County and if pjdoug is hanging around the fence may just slugged him. :letsfight
Whitley in a close one. Not talented enough to blow out anybody in the playoffs but well coached. Wouldn’t be shocked to see them get to the quarters. Wouldn’t be shocked if they lost Friday. But will pick them to win at home close
Winner of this game should have the confidence to win the district.
I think North Laurel won’t make the same mistakes twice. Had the first game won and really gave it away. Whitley county will play hard and give North all it can handle but at the end of the day North should come out on top and winner of this game should win the district with Pulaski QB out for the season.

NL 28
Whitley 20
pjdoug Wrote:Whitley County is better than they played in the last game against North Laurel. If they start strong North Could be in trouble, but if not North could likely leave with the win.

I’ve watched the Colonels twice this season, if the Whitley Co I seen from the first game shows up this time around they win by three scores....
Whitley Co 28-21
64SUR Wrote:My cousin Dirty Sizemore for North Laurel will come out slugging Whitley County and if pjdoug is hanging around the fence may just slugged him. :letsfight

Your cousin will be dirty for sure.
64SUR Wrote:My cousin Dirty Sizemore for North Laurel will come out slugging Whitley County and if pjdoug is hanging around the fence may just slugged him. :letsfight

My cousin will pancake your cousin in the mud.
SmashMouth17 Wrote:I think North Laurel won’t make the same mistakes twice. Had the first game won and really gave it away. Whitley county will play hard and give North all it can handle but at the end of the day North should come out on top and winner of this game should win the district with Pulaski QB out for the season.

NL 28
Whitley 20

Whitley County played horrible the last time and still won. They'll give North Laurel more than they want this time.
Whitley Co. 35
N. Laurel 17
North Laurel by a touchdown. It's hard to beat a team twice when you are relatively even, and I believe Whitley and North are pretty even.
Does anyone know who the winner of this district would come out and play. I thought I was told 3rd round they re-seed you by RPI and it would be Frederick Douglass or Cov Cath but on MaxPreps the bracket has this district will play the winner of the East jessamine district can anyone clarify who this district would go up against after 2nd round??
fridaynightfights Wrote:North Laurel by a touchdown. It's hard to beat a team twice when you are relatively even, and I believe Whitley and North are pretty even.
I don't believe what you believe.
colonelfan944 Wrote:Does anyone know who the winner of this district would come out and play. I thought I was told 3rd round they re-seed you by RPI and it would be Frederick Douglass or Cov Cath but on MaxPreps the bracket has this district will play the winner of the East jessamine district can anyone clarify who this district would go up against after 2nd round??

It's based on the RPI, unfortunately websites like that just have the old format bracket and haven't updated it at this point.
pjdoug Wrote:I don't believe what you believe.

My wife tells me that all the time when it comes to my opinions so I'm fairly use to it.
More people are starting to say whitley could hide from FD or Cov Cath one more week and be playing the East Jessamine district for the region
Not saying whitley will win... just meaning that district
colonelfan944 Wrote:More people are starting to say whitley could hide from FD or Cov Cath one more week and be playing the East Jessamine district for the region

Then that would be counterproductive to everything this whole rpi playoff format was supposed to accomplish. That would leave FD and Cov Cath being a regional championship when it should be either a state semi or championship game.
Pages: 1 2