Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating on Friday nights
We have any Holy Cross or NCC fans to keep us posted?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:We have any Holy Cross or NCC fans to keep us posted?

Sportsdadof2 is doing recon of Holy Cross' field conditions. Maybe he can help?
nemo Wrote:Sportsdadof2 is doing recon of Holy Cross' field conditions. Maybe he can help?

Keep me posted fellas!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Want be going to any games this week is anybody Facebook live, Streamed, or audio . I’m interested in these game or any others. :Cheerlead

Belfry @ DeSales
Breathitt County @ Somerset
Taylor County @ Bell County
I’ll be at Pikeville / Holy Cross
#BBFL
64SUR Wrote:Want be going to any games this week is anybody Facebook live, Streamed, or audio . I’m interested in these game or any others. :Cheerlead

Belfry @ DeSales
Breathitt County @ Somerset
Taylor County @ Bell County

Breathitt and Somerset might be on Lake Cumberland sports ask Cowboy Dad he is one of the commentators I think
64Sur are you getting soft and have to go watch a basketball game in a warm gym? 😂
Craze JACKET man Wrote:64Sur are you getting soft and have to go watch a basketball game in a warm gym? 😂

Planning on going to Kroger all 3 days and getting ready to warm up for basketball in a warm gym. But hey I could end up at Bell or somerset tomorrow night who knows. Confusednicker:
VHSL-helper Wrote:Anywhere else I might find updates?
EKB tweeted very little last year, so I don't really miss them. 15th hasn't done jack. PHS doesn't help me keep up with the others, like ER & SV.
Any other places I can look? Any fans update on FB?

Used to be IMSN(WPRG) provided live stream at selected games and audio, then tape delay to watch next day or on Sunday at a certain time. Not this season though. Must have had a policy change. Now, WPKE/98.1 broadcasts Pikeville's games, but always gives updates on Belfry's, Johnson Central's, and other games throughout the broadcast.