Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating on Friday nights
Let’s have a big night on updating games Friday night :ref2: myself I’m going to flagville beechwood :ref1:
I’ll be at the Estill- Breathitt game. You can watch every Breathitt game live on Facebook. Just got to the Bluegrass Sports Nation page. Usually start the live stream about 7 o’clock. The commentators usually keep you updated with scores as they know them as well.
I'll be updating from Coal Miner's Stadium. HC and KC.

Go Black Bears!!!
64SUR Wrote:Let’s have a big night on updating games Friday night :ref2: myself I’m going to flagville beechwood :ref1:

Why, you know Corbin should win that one easily.
mysonis55 Wrote:Why, you know Corbin should win that one easily.

Why not, you getting to old to update mayfield games now 55, Wait MacCracken County Just my win this one. Folks want to know what going on in the first half instead of the final score :mop: Somebody update
I’ll be at Great Wolf lodge ....I post updates on how many slides I go down !!
64SUR Wrote:Let’s have a big night on updating games Friday night :ref2: myself I’m going to flagville beechwood :ref1:

Yea I haven’t forgot that game either haha. More penalty yards than offense at one point haha.
Pjdoug give us some updates tomorrow night on Bell Vs Whitley County or pay a $100.00 to BGR. :dangcompu:dangcompu
64SUR Wrote:Pjdoug give us some updates tomorrow night on Bell Vs Whitley County or pay a $100.00 to BGR. :dangcompu:dangcompu

They don't play until next week. I need to hitch a ride to Beechwood.
My updates from Great Wolf...
10 beers
Four Jack and Cokes
Three Bloody Marrys
182 slides
I have no answer for the speed of the slides...they keep beating me to the edge and making long gains! The beers made me very lackadaisical and lazy! Jack is always a very tough competitor! I believe with my age and the weapons this place has it will be a running clock very soon! I’m trying my best but sometimes your just overmatched! Learn and live to fight another Friday night!
Highlands/SK
Heading south Friday night to the Williamsburg vs Somerset game. :Cheerlead hoping to see a good game...........But if game gets out of hand before halftime :bike: I very well could end up at Whitley County vs Bell after halftime
64SUR Wrote:Heading south Friday night to the Williamsburg vs Somerset game. :Cheerlead hoping to see a good game...........But if game gets out of hand before halftime :bike: I very well could end up at Whitley County vs Bell after halftime

Dont slither around trying to recruit.
Posters on another site referenced Somerset Line at 6'3 285 avg. Seemed unlikely but on Hudl they look huge.

http://www.hudl.com/v/2BfyiQ
I’ll be at Pond creek for the pikeville/belfry game. Don’t know how much updating I’ll be doing.
Jackson Purchase Wrote:Posters on another site referenced Somerset Line at 6'3 285 avg. Seemed unlikely but on Hudl they look huge.

When I seen them play, I was guessing them to average 260-265. They may very well average 285 though. Very big line either way for a 2A team.
I'll be on Pond Creek Friday night boys and girls but I can't update. Maybe next year after my boy is gone off to college I'll start updating for the Pirates. But I just can't do it right now. I've tried and just about threw my phone on the field when things wasnt going good or #55 made a jug-headed mistake. And yes, I was going to throw my phone at #55! 😂
Jackson Purchase Wrote:Posters on another site referenced Somerset Line at 6'3 285 avg. Seemed unlikely but on Hudl they look huge.

They're big, but 6'3" 285 average might be a little generous. They're a good sized line for a 2A school. We had probably our biggest lineman go down in the Beechwood game with a knee injury. Not sure of his status moving forward.
I'll be at the Somerset-Williamsburg game on Friday unless something changes.
Spud6 Wrote:I’ll be at Pond creek for the pikeville/belfry game. Don’t know how much updating I’ll be doing.

Come by the press box and say hello.
I will be at Belfry for the Battle of Pike County and it should be a dandy.
I plan on being at the Estill @ Lynn Camp matchup tomorrow night!
I will be locked in a room at the hotel, watching whatever live stream game I can get while organizing win loss forms for playoffs.
I'll be here; reading all the updates and appreciating them!!!!!

I don't have the stamina anymore to drive to Wayne Co, watch a game and drive back.

Go Black Bears!!!
I'll be at a game not many will care about: Prestonsburg @ Floyd Central.
plantmanky Wrote:I will be locked in a room at the hotel, watching whatever live stream game I can get while organizing win loss forms for playoffs.

You will have Estill's following their game this evening!
BlackcatPride32 Wrote:I'll be at a game not many will care about: Prestonsburg @ Floyd Central.

You might be surprised how many would care. Make an update thread and have at it!!
Granny Bear Wrote:You might be surprised how many would care. Make an update thread and have at it!!

I will, but I wish you could see the dropoff in fans the past few years. It really makes me sick. We have a good young coach, but the community doesn't come out in droves anymore.

We do have a pretty good young core, but that youth certainly shows.

BTW, good to see you're still on here Granny. I used to be on here as Mountain Pride, but I've lost the login for it, so I became more of a reader than a poster.
Anywhere else I might find updates?
EKB tweeted very little last year, so I don't really miss them. 15th hasn't done jack. PHS doesn't help me keep up with the others, like ER & SV.
Any other places I can look? Any fans update on FB?
VHSL-helper Wrote:Anywhere else I might find updates?
EKB tweeted very little last year, so I don't really miss them. 15th hasn't done jack. PHS doesn't help me keep up with the others, like ER & SV.
Any other places I can look? Any fans update on FB?

Anymore, I result to searching on twitter the two school names to find a score.