Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updating on Friday nights
64SUR Wrote:Will be at Whitley County vs north Laurel game Thursday night Looking for free drinks and food. :Hungry::Hungry::Hungry::Hungry::Hungry:
Please be updating on here!

E's Army Wrote:I'm out this week. I will be living but updates on here. Some big games on Friday
I'm out of town this weekend too.

Spud6 Wrote:I’ll be at Hazard/Pikeville. But AT&T stinks over there so not sure what I can do
AT&T stinks everywhere!

64SUR Wrote:What do you mean you’re out this week. You back to drinking and horse betting Confusednicker:
Those are YOUR hobbies!!
Will be at Lincoln County vs Corbin game tonight :Cheerlead
I’ll be at Hazard vs. Pikeville game but have been told by many that cell phone service stinks over there for AT&T. I’ll try to make a updates thread on this game but I don’t know if I’ll have the service to keep a good play by play going like 64sur does
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Corbin vs Wayne County will be posting updates :Cheerlead
Ill be at Estill to watch the Engineers take on Bell County. I'll try to update. If it gets out of hand, I will stop if the running clock hits!
Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom: will be at the Corbin vs Somerset, Hoping Hound05 will update :worthy:
Shockingly enough, I'll be at the Boyle County vs Madison Southern game in Berea.
64SUR Wrote:Confusedtrom:Confusedtrom: will be at the Corbin vs Somerset, Hoping Hound05 will update :worthy:
Hound05 won't be at the game. Too cold for his little boy.

FoSho Wrote:Shockingly enough, I'll be at the Boyle County vs Madison Southern game in Berea.
Why is that shocking?
I’ll be at Pikeville vs. Ridgeview

I’ll keep you all posted
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Granny Bear Wrote:Hound05 won't be at the game. Too cold for his little boy.

Why is that shocking?

Sarcasm
Will try to update Tilghman @ Hopkinsville and if no one else is doing it, also will post score updates from Mayfield @ North Hopkins (as long as the game is competitive). Do not expect the Christian County @McCracken Co. will merit beyond one or two updates. Should fall out of reach for CC pretty early.

For anyone interested, the Tilghman game will be streamed. Just clock on the Tornado here: http://westkentuckystar.com/Multimedia/Listen-Live.aspx

The Mayfield North Hopkins game may be streamed here but I am not positive: http://mywymc.com/index.php
Anybody have any connections with Campbellsville vs. Kentucky Country Day
#BBFL
If someone could please start a thread on the Boyle County at Madison Southern game, I will update it periodically. I am on my phone and it is difficult to start a thread on a cell phone. Thank you in advance.

Go Rebels!!!
Done!
FoSho Wrote:If someone could please start a thread on the Boyle County at Madison Southern game, I will update it periodically. I am on my phone and it is difficult to start a thread on a cell phone. Thank you in advance.

Go Rebels!!!

Thanks Pal
#BBFL
May update some at Wayne County Confusednicker: I vote Hounds05 the people choice for updating :Cheerlead
I’ll be at Pikeville/Hazard. Not sure how long my fingers will work lol
#BBFL
Sad to say but I will be at home this Friday night. Will posts some updates on the Williamsburg vs Painstville if nobody updating. :ref2:
:Cheerlead. Go Williamsburg :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Sad to say but I will be at home this Friday night. Will posts some updates on the Williamsburg vs Painstville if nobody updating. :ref2:

Wait to election and you can post how many electoral votes Trump win by.
Safe travels to the many who will be driving!! There will be some amazing games played tonight. Winners, please keep in mind how far your opponents have come and that your win has completed the high school careers of the Seniors on the opposing team.

I have nothing but respect to the teams playing tonight! Good luck to all to play their very best game; without injuries.
I can try and do Bell Co/Fleming Co game. Just score updates. Prob won’t do play by play. Lol.
Please someone from belfry or Ashland update! Lol

I’ll be at Pikeville but I would love to be able to watch this one.
#BBFL
Wonder if I could listen to that game online and update from that?
Granny Bear Wrote:Wonder if I could listen to that game online and update from that?

Let’s hope
#BBFL
Granny Bear Wrote:Safe travels to the many who will be driving!! There will be some amazing games played tonight. Winners, please keep in mind how far your opponents have come and that your win has completed the high school careers of the Seniors on the opposing team.

I have nothing but respect to the teams playing tonight! Good luck to all to play their very best game; without injuries.

Well said Granny. I was thinking that very same thing this morning. Going to be some young men with broken hearts tonight. Good luck to all these young men that will do battle tonight and God Bless each and every one of them.
Will update from the Taylor Co. - Tilghman game as long as its competitive. May post a bit on the McCracken - North Hardin 6A score if no one else does.

Live audio stream of the PT game broadcast can be found here: http://westkentuckystar.com/Multimedia/Listen-Live.aspx
Live audio stream of the Madisonville North Hopkins - Franklin Simpson game can be heard here:

https://network1sports.com//station/wttl
Bell Co/Fleming Co game will be live on http://www.thebig1063.com game will also be live online at https://www.facebook.com/thebig1063/
BobcatForever BETTER be texting me tonight!!!!!