Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 27 Penn State 24
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Bama all but invented modern football, they having been winning titles since the beginning, they have always been a top tier football program. Winning there is a different animal, funds is no object and they are in a football player producing state. We do not produce the same # of D1 talent in KY that grows in Alabama, that alone will always be a problem. We will never consistently be on Bamas level but we can be a good solid team most years

Where you living under a rock till Nick Saben came to town. Before him they were no threat to win anything. Florida, LSU and Auburn dominated everything in the SEC the last time Alabame won anything before Saban most of us weren't even born or thought of yet. I am 40 and can't remember anything they won before the current coach in my life. That place stopped being a powerhouse for years and couldn't steal a 5 star recruit at gunpoint.
Look at what Clemson built in the ACC. Kentucky can absolutely do that. I'm not saying they can become the strongest program in the country winning the recruiting battle every season and being a threat to win a title every single year but then again nothing absolutely say's they can't either. They are in the strongest conference in the world so if they keep building and winning bowls then the 4 and 5 star players will start to come. And what they accomplished this season is just another step toward that.