Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jarren Williams To Kentucky?
FoSho Wrote:WanDale has been 18 for three days. People that judge others (kids especilly) without knowing their situation are the worst.

And for the record, Nebraska didn't give him $, they gave him a vision. And if you know who Rondale Moore is, that's the kind of season he's gunna have for the Huskers.

When you are at a public press conference saying something that is not true, that opens you up to a lot of criticism and that is fair like it or not... This was handled worse than anything I have ever seen since I have been following UK football and that’s a long time...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oldjacket Wrote:when you are at a public press conference saying something that is not true, that opens you up to a lot of criticism and that is fair like it or not... This was handled worse than anything i have ever seen since i have been following uk football and that’s a long time...

🙄

You ever make a mistake at 17? Get caught smoking or drinking beer? He didn't break the law, he broke a lot of grown men's hearts. Move on.
FoSho Wrote:🙄

You ever make a mistake at 17? Get caught smoking or drinking beer? He didn't break the law, he broke a lot of grown men's hearts. Move on.

Can’t break my heart just ask my Cardiologist it’s already broken...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Can’t break my heart just ask my Cardiologist it’s already broken...

...........you catch my drift. 😕
This may be an option again lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This may be an option again lol

Lol
Never ending story
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't even want to bother with a kid this wishy-washy. Just gonna transfer if he doesn't start every snap.