Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jarren Williams To Kentucky?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sources say he is transferring from Miami, he committed to Kentucky twice and hit Miami full steam ahead .

Would be a nice backup for Terry. I believe Hoak would surely transfer if this happens.
Why would any pro style QB come to UK? Smh
FoSho Wrote:Why would any pro style QB come to UK? Smh

You seem really salty at UK because the fans have Mr Flip a hard time ?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You seem really salty at UK because the fans have Mr Flip a hard time ?

Why you so fired up about Mr Flip Flip pledging himself AGAIN to the Cats? Bottom line is you don't have a problem with flipping unless it's from UK. Lol

I just tell it like it is without blue tinted glasses.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Sources say he is transferring from Miami, he committed to Kentucky twice and hit Miami full steam ahead .

Would be a nice backup for Terry. I believe Hoak would surely transfer if this happens.

If he can’t beat out Touch Down Terry, he needs to be looking at NAIA schools.
FoSho Wrote:Why you so fired up about Mr Flip Flip pledging himself AGAIN to the Cats? Bottom line is you don't have a problem with flipping unless it's from UK. Lol

I am not fired up Smile , You keep coming to every thread bashing UK football because you are mad at the fans.

Mr Flip will be fine. UK will be fine.
insideinfo Wrote:If he can’t beat out Touch Down Terry, he needs to be looking at NAIA schools.

Terry didn't have a awful year, idk what fans are upset about. He is basically a redshirt freshman starting in the SEC. Had his ups and downs. We didnt have a better option as backup.
I don’t care if he’s burned UK 10 times, if he comes you accept him with open arms. Wilson, like any starting QB is one play from going down for the count, gotta have someone that can step in. Even if he is a pro style. It doesn’t take college that long to tweak an offense for the backup. He won’t play until 2020 unless the NCAA gives him a waiver which they never do, by then who knows.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I am not fired up Smile , You keep coming to every thread bashing UK football because you are mad at the fans.

Confusednicker:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I am not fired up Smile , You keep coming to every thread bashing UK football because you are mad at the fans.

Dude....Williams flipped TWICE. And you wanna kiss his a$$ all the way back to KY.

Typical UK fan.
FoSho Wrote:Dude....Williams flipped TWICE. And you wanna kiss his a$$ all the way back to KY.

Typical UK fan.
Just like we’d probably hold our noses and take back the other one that played Uk all the way to the end.
FoSho Wrote:Dude....Williams flipped TWICE. And you wanna kiss his a$$ all the way back to KY.

Typical UK fan.

Oh that’s who you was calling flip flip lol . Man if Mr Flip tomorrow decided he wanted to back to UK i would gladly take such a talent. Same as Mr Williams .

The case remains tho, Jaren is available and Mr Flip is not .
Good God you people are ridiculous.
Now he flips back to Miami . Shocker lol
Lol

Smart move by the kid.
I woke up this morning and put on a pair of underwear and realized they had a hole in them. So I took them off and got a new pair.

Thought this was a pretty similar situation.
Spud6 Wrote:I woke up this morning and put on a pair of underwear and realized they had a hole in them. So I took them off and got a new pair.

Thought this was a pretty similar situation.

....post of the year. 😎
FoSho Wrote:Lol

Smart move by the kid.

You salty.

Riding the pine his entire career at Miami will probably be a bad decision in 3 years.
College football recruiting is just a weird business all around.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:College football recruiting is just a weird business all around.

If by "weird" you mean a crapshoot by college coaches and clueless "scouts" that make their decisions based upon measurables and hearsay instead of film and references from staff that knows.

Then yes, recruiting is weird. 👍🏻
FoSho Wrote:Why you so fired up about Mr Flip Flip pledging himself AGAIN to the Cats? Bottom line is you don't have a problem with flipping unless it's from UK. Lol

You hate Kentucky. You must be a Loserville fan.
pjdoug Wrote:You hate Kentucky. You must be a Loserville fan.

I'm a UK fan, I just believe in keeping real.
Enjoy 5-7 next year corn man .
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Enjoy 5-7 next year corn man .

corn man Confusednicker:
FoSho Wrote:I'm a UK fan, I just believe in keeping real.
You are no UK fan. You celebrate every time they lose a recruit.
pjdoug Wrote:You are no UK fan. You celebrate every time they lose a recruit.

We have a winner.
pjdoug Wrote:You are no UK fan. You celebrate every time they lose a recruit.

No.

I celebrate the kid because as a father I understand it's about them and not the school. What makes THEM happy is ALL THAT MATTERS.

Most of you people don't care about the kid. You care about being butt hurt by an 18 year old kid not signing with your favorite team. It actually makes me sick to think I was one of you not too long ago.

Not anymore.
FoSho Wrote:No.

I celebrate the kid because as a father I understand it's about them and not the school. What makes THEM happy is ALL THAT MATTERS.

Most of you people don't care about the kid. You care about being butt hurt by an 18 year old kid not signing with your favorite team. It actually makes me sick to think I was one of you not too long ago.

Not anymore.
I care about doing what I say I'm going to do.if you're gonna puke go outside.
pjdoug Wrote:I care about doing what I say I'm going to do.if you're gonna puke go outside.

I bet when you were 18 you were no where near the kid WanDale is.
FoSho Wrote:I bet when you were 18 you were no where near the kid WanDale is.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.
Pages: 1 2 3