Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beechwood 21, Pikeville 20 (1A Championship)
pjdoug Wrote:birdbrain55 cant even make a simple adjustment.
Sure he can. He can just smack a shim under that woodshed corner and it’ll be right as rain. Confusednicker:
PHSForever Wrote:Sure he can. He can just smack a shim under that woodshed corner and it’ll be right as rain. Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
6 State title games decided by an average of 5.5 points per game. Biggest points margin was 17 points (Male over Scott Co). Half the games were decided by less than a field goal...Tell me again how “watered down” the 6 class system is....
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:6 State title games decided by an average of 5.5 points per game. Biggest points margin was 17 points (Male over Scott Co). Half the games were decided by less than a field goal...Tell me again how “watered down” the 6 class system is....

it was a great weekend of football. I was just sad that the mountains didn't bring some trophies back.
The biggest problem with the grocery cart is that it's too big for a high school game unless it's Trinity vs X. They do have some great beef hotdogs lol.

I was pulling hard for Pikeville!
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:The biggest problem with the grocery cart is that it's too big for a high school game unless it's Trinity vs X. They do have some great beef hotdogs lol.

I was pulling hard for Pikeville!

:biglmao:
bo67 Wrote:Hergott wanted a state championship during his high school career. Cov Cath wasn’t an option. Their QB is a sophomore. So Beechwood a great fit for him. And as a sophomore leads his team to a state title

Really? And you know anything about Cameron Hergott and his reasoning for attending Beechwood?
BTW.....you have "NO" idea what you are speaking of.
I guess it does make for good reading.
Comical to me that someone who just posts their opinion on reasons why............but have no idea what they are speaking.......sit there and act like they know.
All of these sites are the same and the results are all the same.
Please keep this in mind. Believe "nothing" of what you read/hear and "half" of what you see
The Truth Sayer Wrote:Really? And you know anything about Cameron Hergott and his reasoning for attending Beechwood?
BTW.....you have "NO" idea what you are speaking of.
I guess it does make for good reading.
Comical to me that someone who just posts their opinion on reasons why............but have no idea what they are speaking.......sit there and act like they know.
All of these sites are the same and the results are all the same.
Please keep this in mind. Believe "nothing" of what you read/hear and "half" of what you see

I hear nothing :biggrin:
^^^I still don't believe Beechwood won this game lol
jetpilot Wrote:^^^I still don't believe Beechwood won this game lol

Don't stop Believin'
congrats to a solid Beechwood team