Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle vs Western Hills. Upset Alert
Not at the game but the radio announcers say it’s been pouring rain most of the game, Crawford had a 71 yrd TD run to make it 47 to 35 Boyle.
Officials just threw a flag on Boyle for pass interference on a tipped ball on 4th and long.
Can’t wait to hear all the excuses about this game......
bcpc Wrote:Can’t wait to hear all the excuses about this game......

classy, at least let the game finish before you spew.
toolaidback Wrote:classy, at least let the game finish before you spew.

A Boyle Co fan calling someone out for not being classy. If that isn’t the best one I’ve ever heard.
You're right, we should be honored that all eyes are on the Rebels. There sure is alot of concern with our team. Thanks for your undivided attention :-)
Reese Smith returns Int 100 yards for TD. Puts Boyle on top by 18 with 1:00 to play
Pick 6 for a 100 yard return if you're still following
54-35
Jack Lambert Wrote:Not at the game but the radio announcers say it’s been pouring rain most of the game, Crawford had a 71 yrd TD run to make it 47 to 35 Boyle.

I figured it was heading that way. It started before out game and just kept coming down. A lot of dropped balls tonight. I would assume the same on your end
Thanks for the updates Hatz!
Thanks for the updates Hatz :Cheerlead
Congrats Boyle. From the comments it sounded a whole lot closer than that final score. Everybody has those games though. No one really remembers the score. Just the W. Hope everyone heals up. We had a couple go down in this nasty weather as well
Jack Lambert Wrote:Not at the game but the radio announcers say it’s been pouring rain most of the game, Crawford had a 71 yrd TD run to make it 47 to 35 Boyle.

Beetram’s Just ticked the Dodgers are trailing. :biglmao:
Congrats to Boyle. Winners always find a way.