Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boyle vs Western Hills. Upset Alert
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rebels Trail 21-19 in Third Quarter.
27-21 Boyle.
Uhh oh. What’s going on? Rondale going off? I didn’t think they had to much offense outside of him. Is it pouring the rain there too?
Hound05 Wrote:Uhh oh. What’s going on? Rondale going off? I didn’t think they had to much offense outside of him. Is it pouring the rain there too?

Lol
#55PirateFan Wrote:Lol

That might have came off sarcastic. But I was being for real. It’s pouring at our game. Nasty conditions.
28-27. Western Hills
hatz Wrote:28-27. Western hills

wow!
4th Quarter starting
How much time is left?
35-28 Boyle
Man I wish that game was televised. I was actually serious with my questions if it came off wrong to anyone. What’s going on with western hills? Wandale carrying them or are they finding other ways?
#55PirateFan Wrote:How much time is left?

Early 4th Quarter
Hound05 Wrote:Man I wish that game was televised. I was actually serious with my questions if it came off wrong to anyone. What’s going on with western hills? Wandale carrying them or are they finding other ways?

Sounds like both.
This sounds like a classic! These are the games I love to watch! Good luck to both teams.
35-35
Hatz Wrote:Sounds like both.

Oh I thought you were there. Thanks for the updates either way brother. Keep ‘em coming. Any link to a radio stream?
35-35
41-35 Boyle.
How serious are the injuries for Boyle County?
10:16 left in game
Crawford has been out with knee wrapped since the half
bball_fan Wrote:How serious are the injuries for Boyle County?

Bartelson is out in second half. Ice pack on knee. In first half he chased down Robinson from behind.
toolaidback Wrote:Crawford has been out with knee wrapped since the half

Bartelson is what I heard/ read

Hate to hear that. I don’t know about belfry. But it seems like the rest of the big dogs in 3A have the injury bug and can’t shake it. We had 1 starter out and another go out tonight.
Hound05 Wrote:Hate to hear that. I don’t know about belfry. But it seems like the rest of the big dogs in 3A have the injury bug and can’t shake it. We had 1 starter out and another go out tonight.
Hope he’s ok

Crawford scored in third quarter
Hound05 Wrote:Hate to hear that. I don’t know about belfry. But it seems like the rest of the big dogs in 3A have the injury bug and can’t shake it. We had 1 starter out and another go out tonight.

We've been injured all year. Starting FB hasnt played since second game and just got our stud DE/LB back tonight. It's been awful for us.
47-35 Boyle
Crawford scores from 71 yards out.
Hatz Wrote:Crawford scored in third quarter

Sorry, meant Bartleson
Pages: 1 2