Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Williamsburg @ 1A Lynn Camp 10/19/18
Prayers from Ram Nation for the Lynn Camp community on their loss.
Prayers.
Tragic, you never know when it's going to be your time. Special prayers to the Lynn Camp community.
So sorry to hear that, prayers for the family and the Lynn Camp community
Lynn Camp 28 Williamsburg 27
Cook went over 6000 yards for his career last week
IMO, Williamsburg gets the road win in a close game, 28-24. But it could go the other way to. Should be a good one.
Prayers

https://www.wymt.com/content/news/School...78891.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Prayers for the coaches family, the players, and coaching staff at LC.

This game has more meaning for Camp than before, I’d say they take care of business, give Ponder the old school hitman licks and get the W 20-14.
Hard to gauge Lynn camp. They've played one of the weakest schedules in the state.
Hopefully they start scheduling some Somerset, LCAs, etc to at least get some competetion.

With that said, wburg is no world beater. One of the more down years in talent they've had. At least they do have a county kid playing QB.

I think wburg win 35-21
What makes him a County kid? He lives in Williamsburg's district and has attended there since he and his family moved there while he was in the 7th grade.
Dalton came to Williamsburg at beginning of his 5th grade year.
Williamsburg 35-14
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hard to gauge Lynn camp. They've played one of the weakest schedules in the state.
Hopefully they start scheduling some Somerset, LCAs, etc to at least get some competetion.

With that said, wburg is no world beater. One of the more down years in talent they've had. At least they do have a county kid playing QB.

I think wburg win 35-21
oh lort, here we go!!! a county kid??? hahahahahah just let this die!! at least he was smart enough to get out while he could hahahahhaha
KYHSFBFan Wrote:Lynn Camp has the chance to show if they're legit or not. While they have played a weak schedule, they've taken care of business in a pretty big way, similar to what the other contenders are doing. Just because they haven't played a real tough team yet, doesn't mean they can't play. I think they've proven they can. I expect them to play well and compete and I give them a 50-50 shot in this one.

When did they prove that they can?:dontthink
KYHSFBFan Wrote:I think people will be surprised by Crittenden Co and Campbellsville out of the west. Both these teams are solid ball clubs who could beat any 1a team not named Beechwood, on any given night..

bull butter. The orange bees would smoke either one.
Gitback Coach Wrote:Happy Campers - 41
Orange Jackets - 36

The campers won't be happy Smile
E's Army Wrote:Cook 1889 yards and over 15 a carry

against middle school teams.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hard to gauge Lynn camp. They've played one of the weakest schedules in the state.

I think wburg win 35-21

nice jab. :Clap:
Lynn camp wins at home emotional game they will come out and win 35 to 28.

Reguardless should be a good game
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Lynn camp wins at home emotional game they will come out and win 35 to 28.

I can see this happening
Unbeaten55 Wrote:Lynn camp wins at home emotional game they will come out and win 35 to 28.

That emotion could go the other way also, if they get down early they may get to emotional and fall apart and not be able to get back into the game. Ever how it goes again prayers for the team.

Lynn Camp is mediocre at best and gonna get smoked by the bees.
Dalton vs Dalton. Ponder vs Cook. Ponder has more help. Jackets by 8.
Reading on KHSAA Campers had a player or two kicked out last week. How does this factor into the game?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Reading on KHSAA Campers had a player or two kicked out last week. How does this factor into the game?

If they were ejected they are out this week.
E's Army Wrote:Dalton vs Dalton. Ponder vs Cook. Ponder has more help. Jackets by 8.
can the Burg stop Cook??? Harlan had pretty good luck running the ball on the Bees
baller1989 Wrote:can the Burg stop Cook??? Harlan had pretty good luck running the ball on the Bees

Load the box and make them pass is what I would do.
Good read right here....

Complete series history between the two schools...

https://www.scribd.com/document/39108547...es-History
They've played every year since 1948

Williamsburg leads the series 51-20-2