Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 1A Williamsburg @ 1A Lynn Camp 10/19/18
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts and Predictions :Cheerlead

Lynn Camp 8-0
Williamsburg 6-2

Common opponents

Lynn Camp vs Pineville W 65-26
Williamsburg vs Pineville W 48-12
Lynn Camp vs Harlan W 48-13
Williamsburg vs Harlan W 41-14

Williamsburg two loses
Somerset 34 Williamsburg 07
Paintsville 19 Williamsburg 13

Lynn Camp biggest win up to this point
Lynn Camp 40 Floyd Central 26

Williamsburg biggest win up to this point
Williamsburg 40 Leslie County 30
Williamsburg 47 Frankfort 39

:partyhard
Going to be a good one but I am going with the Burg 42 to 35
Lynn Camp hasnt played anyone. That easy schedule will get them killed in the playoffs.
I do think Wburg is down a little bit and LC will keep it close.

Wburg 35
LC 22
This ought to be one of the best games this week. To close to call.
I've said all season when Lynn Camp plays a good team they will get beat. It's coming Friday night from a swarm of orange jackets!
36-22 Williamsburg. :Cheerlead
Thinking very seriously about going to this one Confusederiously: 64SUR prediction is no one had better go to the bathroom or you will missed a couple of touchdown :Cheerlead

Williamsburg 56
Lynn Camp 49
Overtime
Orange Bees by 6
I’ve had a feeling all season that the campers would win this game. They are playing at Home so they should be very fired up for this. They had Williamsburg on the ropes last year for a little while but come up short. Should be exciting.
Neither team is very good, but Lynn Camp has played absolutely nobody, so Williamsburg will win by a couple TDs.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Neither team is very good, but Lynn Camp has played absolutely nobody, so Williamsburg will win by a couple TDs.

Both teams are top 10 in 1A :worthy:
Lynn Camp has the chance to show if they're legit or not. While they have played a weak schedule, they've taken care of business in a pretty big way, similar to what the other contenders are doing. Just because they haven't played a real tough team yet, doesn't mean they can't play. I think they've proven they can. I expect them to play well and compete and I give them a 50-50 shot in this one.
Neither of these teams are going to make it out of second round.. but while Williamsburg has been playing legit competition LC has been playing middle school teams. I’ll take Williamsburg in a close one 49-42
64SUR Wrote:Both teams are top 10 in 1A :worthy:

And outside of the top 4 or 5 in 1A, the teams
are not very impressive.
Being ranked in the top 10 in a class with 32 teams, does not make you a good football team, it just means that the class is watered down. Lynn Camp has not beaten a team with a pulse yet, and Williamsburg has played one good team, and they were beaten 34-7, so I will say it again, neither team is very good.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:And outside of the top 4 or 5 in 1A, the teams
are not very impressive.
Being ranked in the top 10 in a class with 32 teams, does not make you a good football team, it just means that the class is watered down. Lynn Camp has not beaten a team with a pulse yet, and Williamsburg has played one good team, and they were beaten 34-7, so I will say it again, neither team is very good.

You take out 2A Beechwood the West wouldn’t have a pulse in 1A this year. I assume you are a northern Hillbilly :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:You take out 2A Beechwood the West wouldn’t have a pulse in 1A this year. I assume you are a northern Hillbilly :popcorn:

1A West is bad, however, Beechwood has played and beaten teams with a pulse. Wake me up when Williamsburg beats anybody of any significance. They will get beaten, and beaten badly by any of the good 1A teams in the East.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Williamsburg down big to Frankfort, until Frankfort lost two of their better players?
Williamsburg 30
Lynn Camp 24
Burg wins.
Loser gets Phelps first round
Wait... Paintsville isn’t a good team? Williamsburg lost to them by one score. LC’s weak schedule will come back to haunt them. Anybody can eat 8 cupcakes.
Avery Bullock Wrote:Wait... Paintsville isn’t a good team? Williamsburg lost to them by one score. LC’s weak schedule will come back to haunt them. Anybody can eat 8 cupcakes.

Is Paintsville good?
They beat a mediocre Walton-Verona team by 13. I'd say Paintsville is above average, but they aren't a top 1A team.
Williamsburg will beat the highly overrated Campers by a couple TDs.
Neither team will make any noise in the playoffs.
I think people will be surprised by Crittenden Co and Campbellsville out of the west. Both these teams are solid ball clubs who could beat any 1a team not named Beechwood, on any given night..
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Is Paintsville good?
They beat a mediocre Walton-Verona team by 13. I'd say Paintsville is above average, but they aren't a top 1A team.
Williamsburg will beat the highly overrated Campers by a couple TDs.
Neither team will make any noise in the playoffs.
Paintsville just beat Hazard at Hazard didn't they? So yes, I think Paintsville is pretty good!
Didn't Lynn Camp get some transfers from Corbin? I thought I heard that some kids left Corbin after the Whitley game and wasn't happy w/ playing time and transferred to Lynn Camp? I had also heard that 1 or 2 of the kids that did come to Lynn Camp were playing great amount of minutes at Corbin? Are they helping Lynn Camp, I would assume they would? Furthermore, how are they eligible?
One kid played the 2 scrimmage games with Whitley and the Corbin game then transferred to Lynn Camp and has played for them the rest of the season. ????? On how the kid can play for 2 different teams in same week/month/season. He has helped them.
W’burg 33 Lynn Camp 18
Happy Campers - 41
Orange Jackets - 36
Gitback the only one showing the Campers any love.
Cook 1889 yards and over 15 a carry
Be praying for Lynn camp. Lost their special teams coach in a car wreck this morning. Also taught at the Knox county education center.
Pages: 1 2 3