Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 7 Harlan County 6
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:There is a whole host of scenarios that could play out in this district.

Letcher beats Whitley and Perry beats Harlan. Letcher wins the district.
Letcher beats Whitley and Harlan beats Perry. Harlan wins the district.
Whitley beats Letcher and Harlan beats Perry. Whitley wins district.
Whitley beats Letcher and Perry beats Harlan. Perry wins district.
Coming into the last week of the district and four different teams can win the dang thing.
What did you expect?
Granny Bear Wrote:What did you expect?

Exactly what we have, an exciting mess Confusednicker:
I see Gut already posted the breakdowns :/
Granny Bear Wrote:What did you expect?

Honestly, I expected Harlan County to win and there be only three options instead of four lol
Zaga, if I listed all the injuries we've had you wouldn't believe it!!
I have never seen anything like the injuries we have its 2 or 3 starters every game and I'm not talking about small injuries its things that keep you out all season or 2 or 3 games minimum. If we had all our starters our team would look totally different right now and we have 3 or 4 kids that have been playing at 70 percent max and you can tell they are still hurt.
Congrats to the Colonels
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WOW! Did not expect this outcome!

Can't wait to see how the district plays out this coming Friday!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Whitley’s coach may have saved his job winning this one.
Coach Chappell is a great coach
FootballFan1999 Wrote:Whitley’s coach may have saved his job winning this one.

Wasn't ever in danger imo, yes it has been a down year based on the past few years, but Whitley has lots of talent up and coming in the 7-10 grades and he can coach and is well liked at Whitley.
Rainingthrees Wrote:Wasn't ever in danger imo, yes it has been a down year based on the past few years, but Whitley has lots of talent up and coming in the 7-10 grades and he can coach and is well liked at Whitley.

2-4 with a tough loss the week before. Lose that one they’re 2-5 and possibly looking at 3rd or 4th in district. Brought in someone to teach an entire new offense and paid money for that only to throw that offense away a couple games into the season. I’d argue that was a crucial game for him
64SUR Wrote:When you don’t pass this is the out come 7-6 :Clap:

Not always! Lol
Rainingthrees Wrote:Against Lincoln and Pulaski yes, Southwestern at home is a different animal. I know it was preseason scrimmage and things have changed but Whitley went to Pulaski and won back in August.

I’m not sure South will be an easy out for whoever wins this district and Pulaski has their passing game going now they just throttled South at home, It’s a completely different Pulaski team. I do think after this Friday you’ll know more about them as they play Southwestern and while I don’t think they are back to that level just yet I think they make it competitive.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Coach Chappell is a great coach

He is a good man.
FootballFan1999 Wrote:2-4 with a tough loss the week before. Lose that one they’re 2-5 and possibly looking at 3rd or 4th in district. Brought in someone to teach an entire new offense and paid money for that only to throw that offense away a couple games into the season. I’d argue that was a crucial game for him

Who was the guru that was brought in?