Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 7 Harlan County 6
Final
Wow hard fought battle. Sounded like it was a defensive game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Shakes up the district a little bit.
The last two years this district has been so unpredictable and competitive.
There is a whole host of scenarios that could play out in this district.
Congratulations Gut and Whitley County
Congrats to Colonels,
This district is a mess.
Congrats Colonels. Glad I didnt bet on this one, I would have lost! Lol
Congratulations to Whitley County
When you don’t pass this is the out come 7-6 :Clap:
All I know as of right now North Laurel is a eliminated.
Like to see tiebreakers on this district.
This is from my story - I think it's right

Whitley’s win over HCHS (2-5) and Perry Central’s win at North Laurel left the District 8 race in a four-way tie with Whitley, Harlan County, Perry Central and Letcher Central all at 2-1. Whitley County plays host to Letcher Central and Harlan County travels to Perry Central on Friday. The two winners will tie for first and the district winner will be determined by the head-to-head winner in the game involving those two teams earlier in the year. Harlan County needs a win and a Letcher win to capture the district. Whitley needs a win and a Harlan County win. Perry Central needs a win and a Whitley County win to win the district. Letcher Central needs a win and a Perry Central win to win the district.
congrats to whitley!! HC played awful tonight . 3rd string QB went down in second quarter HC is now on there 4th string QB injuries have killed us all season I think someone has put voodoo on us this year!!
HCS Wrote:This is from my story - I think it's right

Whitley’s win over HCHS (2-5) and Perry Central’s win at North Laurel left the District 8 race in a four-way tie with Whitley, Harlan County, Perry Central and Letcher Central all at 2-1. Whitley County plays host to Letcher Central and Harlan County travels to Perry Central on Friday. The two winners will tie for first and the district winner will be determined by the head-to-head winner in the game involving those two teams earlier in the year. Harlan County needs a win and a Letcher win to capture the district. Whitley needs a win and a Harlan County win. Perry Central needs a win and a Whitley County win to win the district. Letcher Central needs a win and a Perry Central win to win the district.

Now that's a pretty smart man right there. I'm still scratching my head.....:thanks:

Reminds me of an old joke about four people on a train.Confusednicker:
Wow. What a struggle for two offensive minded coaches. That love qb play and scoring. Congrats to Whitley and this district just got more interesting
I thought it goes to non district records before head to head
So Perry would’ve controlled its own destiny if Harlan had won. Damn you Harlan lol
Head to head is always first. When it's a two-team tie, it's always who won the game.
Dang now we gotta be Whitley co fans
If Perry and Whitley win...

1. Perry
2. Whitley
3. Harlan Co
4. Letcher

If Perry and Letcher win...

1. Letcher
2. Perry
3. Whitley
4. Harlan Co.

If Whitley and Harlan win...

1. Whitley
2. Harlan Co
3. Letcher
4. Perry

If Harlan Co. and Letcher win...

1. Harlan Co
2. Letcher
3. Perry
4. Whitley

Literally any team can finish from first to last depending on the outcomes friday. Going to be a wild finish but at least we will know friday.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If Perry and Whitley win...

1. Perry
2. Whitley
3. Harlan Co
4. Letcher

1. Letcher
2. Perry
3. Whitley
4. Harlan Co.

1. Whitley
2. Harlan Co
3. Letcher
4. Perry

1. Harlan Co
2. Letcher
3. Perry
4. Whitley

Literally any team can finish from first to last depending on the outcomes friday. Going to be a wild finish but at least we will know friday.

Glad to see some excitement back in your posts gut! You was a little down last week.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If Perry and Whitley win...

1. Perry
2. Whitley
3. Harlan Co
4. Letcher

1. Letcher
2. Perry
3. Whitley
4. Harlan Co.

1. Whitley
2. Harlan Co
3. Letcher
4. Perry

1. Harlan Co
2. Letcher
3. Perry
4. Whitley

Thanks for breaking it down for me for real. A lot easier to understand like that lol. Come on Colonels we need ya Friday!!
I am assuming the eventual winner will beat S. Laurel. Will 2-4 have any chance against Lincoln, Pulaski or Southwestern?
Sorry......Congrats to Whitley
billsizemore63 Wrote:I thought it goes to non district records before head to head

That wouldn't be fair as some teams play weak non district games to pad their records while other teams play hard non district games to prepare their kids for district and playoff games.
billsizemore63 Wrote:So Perry would’ve controlled its own destiny if Harlan had won. Damn you Harlan lol

Hopefully you'll be mad at them again after next Friday. Go Bears and Go Colonels. :Cheerlead
64black&gold Wrote:I am assuming the eventual winner will beat S. Laurel. Will 2-4 have any chance against Lincoln, Pulaski or Southwestern?

Against Lincoln and Pulaski yes, Southwestern at home is a different animal. I know it was preseason scrimmage and things have changed but Whitley went to Pulaski and won back in August.
Next Friday will be very interesting.