Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greenup @ East Carter
Westside Wrote:Scotty, I have seen several of your posts and you have complimented Grizz in some of them. None of your other posts standout to me. As for Bama-Cat I have just noticed he has gone out of his way to dig at the coaching staff this week. Yes, Greenup had a rough week last week and a lot of us were shocked with the results of last Friday night, but that stuff happens. I am clueless at what happened. It could have been a bad night, a bad matchup for Greenup, etc or Lawrence County may be a really good team this year. I don't honestly don't know. Grizz and his staff know more about what happened and more about their team than any of us on this site. That is why I stated Greenup County and their coaching staff will be just fine. Bama-Cat then quotes me and states, "Greenup wasn't fine against one dimensional team last week. That is a little scary wouldn't you think? The coaching was a mess as well." I can't help but find that as taking a dig at the coaches at Greenup County.

Why would you even comment if you are clueless on whats going on. Scotty and myself both have said we have noticed that there was something off with the program the past two weeks. The continuity in the coaching staff is not meshing very well together right now.
Bama-Cat Wrote:Why would you even comment if you are clueless on whats going on. Scotty and myself both have said we have noticed that there was something off with the program the past two weeks. The continuity in the coaching staff is not meshing very well together right now.

I commented after you quoted my post. I feel like you took a shot at the staff. That is why.
Westside Wrote:I commented after you quoted my post. I feel like you took a shot at the staff. That is why.

Okay.
Greenup loses two games to two very good teams and the fan base starts to turn on the coaches. Probably why no coach stays there very long.
The current staff has won more games in 2 1/2 seasons than the previous staff did in 5! You geniuses should be thanking them instead of taking shots at them.
GoHerd_22 Wrote:Greenup loses two games to two very good teams and the fan base starts to turn on the coaches. Probably why no coach stays there very long.
The current staff has won more games in 2 1/2 seasons than the previous staff did in 5! You geniuses should be thanking them instead of taking shots at them.

No body is taking shots at the coaches. Have you watched a Greenup game this year?
Bama-Cat Wrote:No body is taking shots at the coaches. Have you watched a Greenup game this year?

Bama-Cat, I'm going to make one more statement, and then I am through because I don't want to make a big deal out of this. No one knows what your true intent is with your posts except you. The great thing about this site is we are free to post our opinions as long as the rules are followed which I think you will agree we have both done. With that being stated, I find some of your posts confusing. For example with this post you start off by saying you are not taking shots at the staff then the very next sentence state, "Have you watched a Greenup game this year?" What you meant by that, only you know, but once again it seems to contradict you saying you aren't taking shot at the staff. Regardless, it is what it is.
Westside Wrote:Bama-Cat, I'm going to make one more statement, and then I am through because I don't want to make a big deal out of this. No one knows what your true intent is with your posts except you. The great thing about this site is we are free to post our opinions as long as the rules are followed which I think you will agree we have both done. With that being stated, I find some of your posts confusing. For example with this post you start off by saying you are not taking shots at the staff then the very next sentence state, "Have you watched a Greenup game this year?" What you meant by that, only you know, but once again it seems to contradict you saying you aren't taking shot at the staff. Regardless, it is what it is.

Sorry if it has been confusing. I was asking Go Heard if they have seen a game this season. If GO Heard has watched a game this season I pretty sure he would agree with Scotty and myself on what we have seen so far. I would only expect people that have watched Greenup Play towards the end of last season and the first 5 games this season would have any comments about this topic.
Greenup County 42

East Carter 10
Greenup gets a win against a gritty East Carter.
Greenup 35
East Carter 7