Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville 30 Middlesboro 24
ArJay Wrote:Pineville has been a surprise this year. But lets not forget they haven't played a team yet that has won more than 1 game. And they did only win 2 games last year. I don't want to try to knock Pineville, but lets see how they do against 3 solid district opponents first.

Sounds like another school just up the road and they call their coach a genius. They only have 2 solid opponents in there district and as posted earlier their opponents have won a combined 3 games. Be careful the pot and kettle story?
TheBoz Wrote:Sounds like another school just up the road and they call their coach a genius. They only have 2 solid opponents in there district and as posted earlier their opponents have won a combined 3 games. Be careful the pot and kettle story?

I agree with you that Bell hasn't really played anyone. 2 years ago when the schedule was made Bell was in a mess. So they scheduled some lesser opponents than normal. On top of that Middlesboro and Whitley are as bad as they have ever been right now. I think both teams are doing really well, but lets not act like either of us have beat any juggernauts yet. Bell will find out about our team against Casey and Corbin just like Pineville will against Lynn Camp and Williamsburg.
I enjoy conversation with someone that knows what he is talking about. I wish nothing but the best for both.
AnswertheBell Wrote:I stand corrected you just that bad at predicting games with some info.

I don’t understand, they have a lot coming back, but didn’t anticipate an up swing.

I had at least double the amount of wins as you guys did. I had said a winning season

Telling someone how bad they are at predicting games at midseason often ends up this way.
Who ended up getting closer?
Congrats Pineville