Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 27 Florida 16
Go cats!
Stoops is getting some major points.
Gotta say that a couple tears came to my eye as the game ended and UK was victorious over the Gators. As much as I would have loved to see this played in Lexington, I think the streak ended in the best place ever....In the Swamp in front of their fans giving them a heart-breaking loss like we've had over the years. Kentucky played GREAT!

Second half we owned Florida except for that last TD they had.

The refs missed two calls. The Field Goal was good and the "foward pass" was definitely a fumble that would have given the ball to UF inside the 20 when they were up 10-7 before the half.

The program finally got Florida out of it's head. It's a new beginning in Lexington. Kentucky has a real good shot at walking into the game vs. Georgia in Lexington 5-0.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Gotta say that a couple tears came to my eye as the game ended and UK was victorious over the Gators. As much as I would have loved to see this played in Lexington, I think the streak ended in the best place ever....In the Swamp in front of their fans giving them a heart-breaking loss like we've had over the years. Kentucky played GREAT!

The refs missed two calls. The Field Goal was good and the "foward pass" was definitely a fumble that would have given the ball to UF inside the 20 when they were up 10-7 before the half.

The program finally got Florida out of it's head. It's a new beginning in Lexington. Kentucky has a real good shot at walking into the game vs. Georgia in Lexington 5-0.

SEC Network did some digging into the forward pass that could have been a fumble. He tossed it from the 7 1/2 and it hit at the 8. So it was a forward pass. The Field goal on the other hand lol.
BelfryPride Wrote:Gotta say that a couple tears came to my eye as the game ended and UK was victorious over the Gators. As much as I would have loved to see this played in Lexington, I think the streak ended in the best place ever....In the Swamp in front of their fans giving them a heart-breaking loss like we've had over the years. Kentucky played GREAT!

While i hope they do, that Miss. state game will be a tough one to pull off. That QB they have is a 6’5 beast of a man to get down. Lol. I think they have the ability to win it but I’m a little worried about it as well. The S.C. game i think KY wins but will be a nail bitter. I watched the Florida game again this morning, and had it not been for the two turnover we could have won that game by another TD or two and wouldn’t have even been a close game. Now the celebration is over its time to get back to business, ESPN was pretty rough on UK this morning and I’m hoping the cats can make them eat their words. The only game i will call a definite loss right now is Georgia, and even it’s winnable that’s why they play the games.
A&M GOing to be a tough one .
South Carolina - H
Mississippi State - H

Texas A & M - A
Georgia - H

IMO, these will be the toughest four games remaining on Kentucky's schedule. Three of those are at home...We need to at least go 2-2.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I still think there's better than a 50 percent chance UK loses to UGA, AM, SC, UT, Vandy, Mizzou, and MissSt

Let see if kentucky has improved or if things are just that bad in Gainesville
Let's not forget Kansas pummeled CMU.
KANSAS