Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th region rest of season
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Understand and appreciate the pride of your own team, but I'm afraid this over confidence will be the reason Knox doesn't make it out of the region once again.

Knox is yet to play North, who has the guards to defend Knox' guards, and two bigs that Knox really doesn't have anyone to match up with. Knox had a little size in the post, but they don't play like post players.

I'm told Tony refuses to play South anymore, so who knows how that would go. Have to see if they meet up in region.

Knox also struggled with a lot smaller Harlan County team.

But my biggest worry with Knox is the fact that they either can't, or refuse to change their style of play regardless who they're playing. You have to be able to win a game whether it's a possession by possession game, or a track meet. You always want to play your style of ball, but basketball doesn't always allow that.

Why would KC refuse to schedule South?
ProudPanther Wrote:]
The enticement is called a contract and a forfeit fee....

Knox is the best team, Corbin is close. South and North could potentially beat either one. Harlan County has zero chance.

If I were ranking today, I'd put Corbin and Knox tied because they have the best coach and best player. But I think we have the best team, and Patterson is a solid coach - he just doesn't have the experience of Peterowski.

I'll say this, that we won't be affected by what's happened in the past. If we are in an opposite bracket as Corbin - it will be us and them in the finals....

Corbin will hammer Knox again in the tournament.
Knox will hammer Corbin again in tournament.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Knox will hammer Corbin again in tournament.

Not gonna happen. remember I said so.
Corbin will not make it to finals and you can bet we will not be in same bracket.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Corbin will not make it to finals and you can bet we will not be in same bracket.

I don't like either team, but Corbin will still be playing while the kitty cats are sitting on the couch listening to the radio.
The best team wins this year. Panthers are the best team.

PJ you better worry about those Colonels , what is going on with that basketball team?
PRIDE101 Wrote:The best team wins this year. Panthers are the best team.

PJ you better worry about those Colonels , what is going on with that basketball team?

Pj has spirit just look you do, as does everyone else. If I was you I would hope history doesn’t repeat itself and someone give Knox a bone cause they will choke. I think winner of region is between south and Corbin, Knox is out.
PRIDE101 Wrote:The best team wins this year. Panthers are the best team.

I'm not worried about the Colonels since worrying helps nothing. it's obvious what is going on with them. be sure to listen to Corbin playing on the radio.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Pj has spirit just look you do, as does everyone else. If I was you I would hope history doesn’t repeat itself and someone give Knox a bone cause they will choke. I think winner of region is between south and Corbin, Knox is out.

sounds about right. Knox will cry as usual.
Memory serves ,Corbin choked on a bone last year?
There are only 5 teams capable of winning 3 games to win the regional tournament. Corbin, Knox Central, South, North, and Harlan County are the true condenders. Some of the next group could possibly upset someone but I just can't see them being able to put 3 games in a row together to win it. Just the way I see it.
Knox is out? You guys crack me up. You mind changes with the wind. Bandwagon rankings. If someone wins a big game ,straight to the top they go.

Share with us what is going on with the Colonels, everyone doesn’t know because most don’t care. I would say that includes you. You just want to complain.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Knox is out? You guys crack me up. You mind changes with the wind. Bandwagon rankings. If someone wins a big game ,straight to the top they go.

Share with us what is going on with the Colonels, everyone doesn’t know because most don’t care. I would say that includes you. You just want to complain.

You are drawing stuff up in your mind as usual. I didn't complain about anything. I stated that you will be listening to Corbin play on the radio.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Knox is out? You guys crack me up. You mind changes with the wind. Bandwagon rankings. If someone wins a big game ,straight to the top they go.

if you're already crying I can imagine what happens after you lose in the tournament.

Not a Whitley guy here, Corbin. I am taking south or Corbin to win it. Corbin slight advantage because of Stewart, if Taylor will feed him Corbin is a different team, kid is a shooter. My second choice is south because they have the most exciting player in region to watch in Ramey, Cromer will feed him and he is a highlight video waiting to happen. Note I didn’t say best player but darn close, he is most exciting.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Memory serves ,Corbin choked on a bone last year?

Yeah about two days after Knox chocked against them, it must have been contagious. But honestly the only thing Knox is favored in this season is chocking, but don’t panic medical staff will be on hand to wipe those tears away and get them pointed back to the bus. Lol
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Yeah about two days after Knox chocked against them, it must have been contagious. But honestly the only thing Knox is favored in this season is chocking, but don’t panic medical staff will be on hand to wipe those tears away and get them pointed back to the bus. Lol
Knox fans need some rally towels so they can cry on them.