Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodford Co @ Montgomery Co 10/20
Montgomery is looking for their seventh win of the year, while Woodford is still searching for their first.

Thoughts?
Montgomery County by 20
If (probably when) Woodford goes 0-10, is Dennis Johnson in danger of losing his job? That'll make six wins in three seasons.

On the other hand, Jamie Egli has done a fantastic job of turning around Montgomery. They have one of the best rushing attacks in 4A. Kudos to him!
Montgomery County in a shocker :Cheerlead

Montgomery County 56
Woodford County 10
Don Draper Wrote:If (probably when) Woodford goes 0-10, is Dennis Johnson in danger of losing his job? That'll make six wins in three seasons.

On the other hand, Jamie Egli has done a fantastic job of turning around Montgomery. They have one of the best rushing attacks in 4A. Kudos to him!

Montgomery is 5A; which maybe makes that even more impressive?Yes he has.

Coach Egli got crapped on (which blows my mind. Heaven forbid high school football coaches ever have a couple rough years at a program) there for a couple bad years in a row at Nelson County, and a lot of them questioned his hire at Montgomery.

Happy to see him starting to light things up there in the Tribe Nation.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Montgomery is 5A; which maybe makes that even more impressive?Yes he has.

Coach Egli got crapped on (which blows my mind. Heaven forbid high school football coaches ever have a couple rough years at a program) there for a couple bad years in a row at Nelson County, and a lot of them questioned his hire at Montgomery.

Happy to see him starting to light things up there in the Tribe Nation.

Was he fired from Nelson Co? I don't know much about him, but they are rolling this season!

I always felt like Woodford had so much potential. I know in Johnson's first year he had one of the best offensive lines in the state but didn't do very much. Is football supported there?
I just looked it up. Nelson County has not won a game since Egli left. That's crazy.