Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Woodford Co @ Montgomery Co 10/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Montgomery is looking for their seventh win of the year, while Woodford is still searching for their first.

Thoughts?
Montgomery County by 20
If (probably when) Woodford goes 0-10, is Dennis Johnson in danger of losing his job? That'll make six wins in three seasons.

On the other hand, Jamie Egli has done a fantastic job of turning around Montgomery. They have one of the best rushing attacks in 4A. Kudos to him!
Montgomery County in a shocker :Cheerlead

Montgomery County 56
Woodford County 10
Don Draper Wrote:If (probably when) Woodford goes 0-10, is Dennis Johnson in danger of losing his job? That'll make six wins in three seasons.

On the other hand, Jamie Egli has done a fantastic job of turning around Montgomery. They have one of the best rushing attacks in 4A. Kudos to him!

Montgomery is 5A; which maybe makes that even more impressive?Yes he has.

Coach Egli got crapped on (which blows my mind. Heaven forbid high school football coaches ever have a couple rough years at a program) there for a couple bad years in a row at Nelson County, and a lot of them questioned his hire at Montgomery.

Happy to see him starting to light things up there in the Tribe Nation.
Fly Like a Duck Wrote:Montgomery is 5A; which maybe makes that even more impressive?Yes he has.

Coach Egli got crapped on (which blows my mind. Heaven forbid high school football coaches ever have a couple rough years at a program) there for a couple bad years in a row at Nelson County, and a lot of them questioned his hire at Montgomery.

Happy to see him starting to light things up there in the Tribe Nation.

Was he fired from Nelson Co? I don't know much about him, but they are rolling this season!

I always felt like Woodford had so much potential. I know in Johnson's first year he had one of the best offensive lines in the state but didn't do very much. Is football supported there?
I just looked it up. Nelson County has not won a game since Egli left. That's crazy.