Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry @ Floyd Central 9/29
Belfry 63
FCC 7
Too much speed for Floyd central. They had a hard time with pike central. Running clock. 58-6 belfry
Why are we having this thread? Belfry will win! Only by how much they will win by at this point. I guess there could be a upset, but not likely. Maybe a hand full of times that Belfry ever should have lost a game they should have won in the last 20 to 30 years and be called a upset, that is up to some interpertation and a lot of opinion on that one, all together that is a different thread. Betsy Layne That's the correct spelling, I had the same problem at Morehead State.
Belfry
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Very impressed with Floyd Central in their first year.. I'm sure Coach Hager will build a great program if everybody buys in and sticks with him. This game is just not realistic for FC.. like most teams in the area who play Belfry. Running clock just after halftime.
MountainBall44 Wrote:Very impressed with Floyd Central in their first year.. I'm sure Coach Hager will build a great program if everybody buys in and sticks with him. This game is just not realistic for FC.. like most teams in the area who play Belfry. Running clock just after halftime.

I'm not a Fan of Hager's but I'm glad that those kids over there have had a pretty good start those kids deserve to have a good football ball team
Belfry should walk all over the Jags. New vs Old. Experienced vs Young. Jags should learn a lot and take this game and build and improve. Go Jags!
Berry with a running clock late in the second
Belfry - 44

Floyd Central - 13
Belfry will win but also like to see Hager have a good year but this won't be the game to start on
BelfryPride Wrote:Might get bit when you rattle a dogs cage....just sayin'

Thought Belfry was Pirates not dogs, Corbin is the Redhounds aka Dogs. Shoulda came up with like you might have to walk the plank when you jump on this ship. Lol
I hope it will be a little bit of a game for the first quarter anyway I hate to drive a hour and it be a terrible game
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I hope it will be a little bit of a game for the first quarter anyway I hate to drive a hour and it be a terrible game

Just enjoy the view from Jag mountain and the bathrooms are great! They even have a water bottle fill station at the fountains. The people are the best. I drove 3hrs to watch them lose (twice) and still had a great time. Go Jags!:rockon:
Anyone know if there is media parking nearer the stadium?
bucslover68 Wrote:Anyone know if there is media parking nearer the stadium?

There is parking atop the hill right beside the football field and they normally reserve spots for people. Or atleast they did for our team (Betsy Layne).

How you go about getting those particular reserved spots are beyond me, but I know they do have them. I would guess over 60-100 parking spots atop the hill.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL