Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romans or Gay
Romans
romans is the best post player in the region. he cant be stopped in this region, and teams he has played against cant stop him. he has an impact from first whistle to final buzzer. if he was a few inches taller, he would be, well he allready is what he would be if he was taller, unstoppable.
He has been stopped many times this year. I believe KNott Stopped him in their 24 point win at Powell and he played very dirty in that game from what I heard
ok i didnt see no one from knott shut him down.....
they must have to blow them out by 24
we'lll if they play again powell will win easy
Seen them both play. Shotblocking-Gay, Rebounding-Romans, Shooting-Romans, Passing-Gay, Intangibles-Romans,

Overall- I pick Romans
knott shut down romans they did not shut down gay. gay shuts the ball can put it on the floor is good passer and he is younger than romans. romans can rebound that we all know that but had buckhorn and powell played i would love to see this match up, but the fact is romans can be stopped he has three weapons rebounds put backs and heart gay has rebounding shooting put backs blocks passing and heart i take gay but romans is a good player
romans is better.....he would dominate the younger not intelligent gay
and knott did not shut down romans
romans has 261 reb in 20 games and gay has 168 in 21 games........Romans is averaging 19.3 pts a game and 13 reb. a game......shooting at 87% and around 74 % from the ft line
if romans is so good why did kcc beat powell by 25 i mean really if he is so good and didnt get shut down why did they get beat 25

i even saw the taylor boy from cordia outplay romans he had like 30 on powell lol and they are 7-17 lol
dunkmaster11 Wrote:I had just seen his name in the cats pause prior to the season under Powell and noticed that his name had'nt come up on anything this year, I know this is totally of the thread subject but i just wondered about this. Also havent seen much about Heath Brashear from PCC? Once again sorry, just wanted some answers and the thread can continue.

Heath Brashear doesn't get in the game too much, but does make a difference when he is in. He is a strong player, would have liked to have seen him against Roamans the other night, I think it would have been a good matchup. No idea why he didn't play.
KNott did shut him down and if they played again KNott would win again. IT would be hard to overcome a 25 point loss espically on your home floor. I think they killed Powell in the JV game too. HEard their subs played the entire second half.
they did....knott isnt a bad team this year...they played harder than powell that night and it showed
easy now nightflier if you wasnt their dont speculate about the subs playing the whole second half. no heresay on the site
im gonna say gay, because he doesnt play dirty, romans will do nething in his power to get something started, just like he did at lee, imo
not to be mean or nothing but romans did not start nothing at powell one of lee co's fans came out of the bleachers when it wasnt needed then romans went at him
no for ur information, he did start it, he pulled his butt out and said u all can kiss my white a**, thats when our fans went out

sportsfreak22 Wrote:not to be mean or nothing but romans did not start nothing at powell one of lee co's fans came out of the bleachers when it wasnt needed then romans went at him
ok i mean i didnt see this but the fans should deff. not come down on the court on a 17 yr old player just my opinion
what ev, tell him to get his butt in his pants and no one will bother him

sportsfreak22 Wrote:ok i mean i didnt see this but the fans should deff. not come down on the court on a 17 yr old player just my opinion
-STATS- Wrote:Someone should give some input on these kids, I havent really heard of them much.

me either
LCHSBOBCATS Wrote:no for ur information, he did start it, he pulled his butt out and said u all can kiss my white a**, thats when our fans went out

The Fans first threw a bottle and a rubber ball at him first.
if you knew what the fans said to romans then you wouldnt even be talkin about this. romans didnt not start this one and i think you should let this whole thing die until you know the entire story.
i know exactly what the fans said to romans, and no it was not needed, but its a high school basketball game, what do you expect, still he shoulda never said nething to the crowd, but its over! districts are coming, they can settle it on the court

Nothing-but-Net Wrote:if you knew what the fans said to romans then you wouldnt even be talkin about this. romans didnt not start this one and i think you should let this whole thing die until you know the entire story.
the crowd should of never started it by throwing things on the court at a player
i said its over!
LCHSBOBCATS Wrote:i said its over!

It is over, you are right. District is about a week away. Then we can see who really wants that district title. I know Lee is the defending champs and have their hopes of a repeat, but i know Powell won't just let them have it, persay both Lee and Powell even make it to the final game, everyone must remember...that's not a given. Should be a pretty descent district tournament, I'd say no blowouts of any kind.
I agree that it is over. The thread was to discuss opinions of who was the better player. Not to drag up a game incident.

CLOSED.