Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Romans or Gay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who is the better player....IMO romans
never heard of either one who they play for
romans-powell
gay-buckhorn
Both play post
Romans plays for Powell, not sure who Gay plays for. They are both inside players in the 14th, I believe, and if that is the situation, I have got a name for you, Travis Smith.
this says romans or gay not travis smith
and smith is not as good as neither of these 2
Someone should give some input on these kids, I havent really heard of them much.
i dont see how you havent heard of romans hes a power house down low and only about 6'1
he is yet to be shut down this year
sportsfreak22 Wrote:i dont see how you havent heard of romans hes a power house down low and only about 6'1
he could be 7'2" that doesnt mean we heard of him
ok...he averages a high double double with around 22 pts 14 reb....hes ranked in top 10 in rebounding average in the state
gay , thats 1 lol
gay is not better than romans
Romans is a stud in the paint He is way stronger and plays twice as hard as Gay
i agree he has the heart
-STATS- Wrote:Someone should give some input on these kids, I havent really heard of them much.

I've heard about/seen Gay play before, and he is a great player, Nice Hands-Soft Touch-Strong.. But as far as Romans I've never heard of him either... I mean I do on here but besides that I've never heard anything on him..
well u guys should come out and see how good romans plays he dont stop hustlin and he plays great and finishes when he gets the ball
sportsfreak22 Wrote:ok...he averages a high double double with around 22 pts 14 reb....hes ranked in top 10 in rebounding average in the state

As of right now he's ranked 4th in the state in rebounding and the team is in the top 25.
thats pretty good to be part of a 14th region team
What happened to that Merriman kid at Powell? Havent heard much of him this season.
im not really sure he still plays but doesnt get off the bench much...im not sure what the problem is
I'm going to say Romans here and I've seen both players play. Gay is younger than Romans but this year is Romans year in the 14th as the best post player. Gay might be next year.
sportsfreak22 Wrote:im not really sure he still plays but doesnt get off the bench much...im not sure what the problem is

I had just seen his name in the cats pause prior to the season under Powell and noticed that his name had'nt come up on anything this year, I know this is totally of the thread subject but i just wondered about this. Also havent seen much about Heath Brashear from PCC? Once again sorry, just wanted some answers and the thread can continue.
Gay without a doubt. Romans is just a strong dirty player. Gay actually has some skill. And Smith is better than both of them without a doubt.
and your stupid nightflier....romans never gets dirty till someone starts something with him
merryman might not play just due to diffrent coaching style that coach lively has
sportsfreak22 Wrote:merryman might not play just due to diffrent coaching style that coach lively has

ok
sportsfreak22 Wrote:merryman might not play just due to diffrent coaching style that coach lively has

But he can step up and play when coach calls on him. He is another part of Powells sucess in their really deep skilled bench.
Romans
i thought this thread said Romans are Gay lol. My bad:notworthy
Pages: 1 2