Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region 2017/18
Flicka Wrote:To pick the 14th would be impossible. The region has been bought for years. Which team will buy it next year ? Like I said impossible.
I agree 100 percent. Brian Cook is now in control..From Letcher county. Did anyone have a chance to watch the Letcher and Cordia game. The most obvious game in history. If Letcher has anything at all ? They will be in Region next year. Brian isn't a cook ... He's a Crook !! And Everone knows it . Looks like the Feds would set these guys up since it's a Federal offense.
It's so obvious!! Just notice the refs that are allowed to ref the 14 Regional. It doesn't take a Rocket Scientist to figure this one out. All I can say is take a stand and let your voices be heard and put a stop to this ... Old .. Crooked...Unfair. Traditional way in the 14th . The Truth!! It's so sad that this still goes on with the media and Cameras right on them . Everyone knows it but no one will stand up and help put a stop to it ..
postman Wrote:I agree 100 percent. Brian Cook is now in control..From Letcher county. Did anyone have a chance to watch the Letcher and Cordia game. The most obvious game in history. If Letcher has anything at all ? They will be in Region next year. Brian isn't a cook ... He's a Crook !! And Everone knows it . Looks like the Feds would set these guys up since it's a Federal offense.

I did and I can't remember one bad call. Can you refresh my memory, I bet you can't?
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:I did and I can't remember one bad call. Can you refresh my memory, I bet you can't?
The only one that anyone needs to remember is the uncalled for Technical foul on a kid that didn't even do anything but toss a ball over his shoulder back to the official, nothing was said or anything, that was also the boys 5th foul with a tie game with a couple minutes to go. You had an official want to be seen instead of doing the right thing for the kids. Cost a team a trip to the regional tourney. That is what I remember, but that is just me, I'm sure no one else even noticed! Confusednicker:
14thregionref Wrote:The only one that anyone needs to remember is the uncalled for Technical foul on a kid that didn't even do anything but toss a ball over his shoulder back to the official, nothing was said or anything, that was also the boys 5th foul with a tie game with a couple minutes to go. You had an official want to be seen instead of doing the right thing for the kids. Cost a team a trip to the regional tourney. That is what I remember, but that is just me, I'm sure no one else even noticed! Confusednicker:

Yes, but the ball didn't go to the official, the ball went completely off the side of the court! Delay of game, unsportsman like conduct technical! Has to be called!
Wrong thread people, this game is over, let it go
Paparazzi Wrote:For some reason you guys think PCC won't be a factor next season. You are dillusional. Their second five could have won the region this year. They return Caudill, Cornett, Woolum, Neace , Back and Turner. They will win the region next year.
You seriously must not know basketball if you honestly think this. Their starting 5 barely made it out of region with a double overtime game. And in reality, their bench is what lost them the game at Rupp. There was a about a 4 minute stretch in the 3rd quarter when Tobler, Prince and 3 bench players were in and that is when they got beat.
coalminer Wrote:Wrong thread people, this game is over, let it go

Thread Police?
Should be a competitive region with PCC, Estill, Knott, and one or two more teams with a shot. Good luck to all teams
Twitter: @tc_analytics

KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Thread Police?

No not really , just wrong thread
Hazard has 2 kids big kids that will make a difference next year.
Who are they?
blueandgoldfan Wrote:Who are they?
6'11" and 6'8" from Nigeria, raw at basketball, but like they always say, you don't have to coach height. They will really help all the young guards at Hazard. Give them rebounding and clog up the lane with shot blockers.
I think that the Cordia Connection has moved to Hazard.