Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camron Justice
Snow Wrote:You mentioned inflated stats so explain what you mean. No one has even mentioned or said he played for oak hill but you. He faced your commodores and beat them every time so deal with it.

I just explained it. Or is comprehension on 3rd grade level? Any above average player who played in eastern KY will have inflated stats. That goes for Cam, Braxton, Matt Day, Jaysean etc etc
dore20 Wrote:I just explained it. Or is comprehension on 3rd grade level? Any above average player who played in eastern KY will have inflated stats. That goes for Cam, Braxton, Matt Day, Jaysean etc etc

You never explained how his stats are inflated. And, I'm impressed that you stated a comment and not mentioned anyone's butt. Great job butt and state master.
dore20 Wrote:You were upset enough to say compare him to myself. I wrestled and played soccer through high school and played college soccer. There is nothing to compare. It seems me stating that he wasn't good enough to play at a major D1 school bothered you enough that you made a sad attempt to put me down. Which is comical. Go cry some more.

I bet your stats are overated in wrestling and soccer. I guess you got on a college team in soccer with stats that was overinflated. You didn't earn them because everyone was butt hurt. Hahahaha coach I got an assist on that goal, no you didn't from the coach. Please coach help me with soccer stats.
Snow Wrote:You never explained how his stats are inflated. And, I'm impressed that you stated a comment and not mentioned anyone's butt. Great job butt and state master.

You have to be in grade school or something. I have stated twice how his stats were inflated. If it is that hard for you to comprehend I'll make it simple.
Eastern KY is full of bad teams. Many of which Knott played often such as Jenkins. Any above average player can rack up points throughout a career playing here. That's why all of the ones that go to major colleges hardly, if ever, see the floor. Hopefully you can understand this now child.
dore20 Wrote:You have to be in grade school or something. I have stated twice how his stats were inflated. If it is that hard for you to comprehend I'll make it simple.
Eastern KY is full of bad teams. Many of which Knott played often such as Jenkins. Any above average player can rack up points throughout a career playing here. That's why all of the ones that go to major colleges hardly, if ever, see the floor. Hopefully you can understand this now child.

Just like bad soccer players that are butt hurt
Snow Wrote:I bet your stats are overated in wrestling and soccer. I guess you got on a college team in soccer with stats that was overinflated. You didn't earn them because everyone was butt hurt. Hahahaha

Yes my teams stats were inflated because very few schools in eastern ky take soccer serious, if they even have a team. But I got to college by playing for all star teams in Lexington where I played against real competition. So you literally are not proving any point. Your sad attempt at trolling just shows how stupid you are. Which I find pretty amusing.
Snow Wrote:Just like bad soccer players that are butt hurt

Yea I'm so upset that I had a free ride for college. Something I'm guessing you have never and will never achive. So have fun with that.
dore20 Wrote:You have to be in grade school or something. I have stated twice how his stats were inflated. If it is that hard for you to comprehend I'll make it simple.

Nope that would be for someone like you to down a person for doing something like Cameron. Anyone like you can rack up inflated goals like you at pcc. A person in the second grade can score a goal in this region in soccer
Snow Wrote:Nope that would be for someone like you to down a person for doing something like Cameron. Anyone like you can rack up inflated goals like you at pcc

Where did I put him down? Obviously you have trouble with reading. As I have stated many times he is a good player and a great young man. But he was over his head going to a team like Vandy. He would fit perfect somewhere like Western and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Like I said you have made no point at all with your rambling.
dore20 Wrote:Yea I'm so upset that I had a free ride for college. Something I'm guessing you have never and will never achive. So have fun with that.

Got a free ride in inflated stats from a school that competes in a region that a 1st grader can score a goal
Snow Wrote:Got a free ride in inflated stats from a school that competes in a region that a 1st grader can score a goal

It still a free ride. Something you will never have. Must be sad to be you.
dore20 Wrote:Where did I put him down? Obviously you have trouble with reading. As I have stated many times he is a good player and a great young man. But he was over his head going to a team like Vandy. He would fit perfect somewhere like Western and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Like I said you have made no point at all with your rambling.

In about every post. I read your post to reply to it so my reading is a problem. so like you said to me go in a corner and cry and have your butt hurt. Isn't that what you said in your post?
dore20 Wrote:It still a free ride. Something you will never have. Must be sad to be you.

Don't judge what you don't know.
Snow Wrote:In about every post. I read your post to reply to it so my reading is a problem. so like you said to me go in a corner and cry and have your butt hurt. Isn't that what you said in your post?

OK let me correct that. You struggle with reading comprehension. Considering I had to state the same thing around 3 times before you understood it. Clearly you do not understand the term "butthurt" either. Which isn't surprising.
Snow Wrote:Don't judge what you don't know.

Judging from you posts I will bet on the high probability that I'm right.
dore20 Wrote:You were upset enough to say compare him to myself. I wrestled and played soccer through high school and played college soccer. There is nothing to compare. It seems me stating that he wasn't good enough to play at a major D1 school bothered you enough that you made a sad attempt to put me down. Which is comical. Go cry some more.

Sad attempt to put down someone like Cameron that worked his butt off to better himself in his life is on you. I guess you played in The ACC or SEC in soccer. Nope your stats wasn't inflated enough. As far as me I used my mind to get a full ride. I guess my ACT is inflated. Wooooooooooooo
dore20 Wrote:Judging from you posts I will bet on the high probability that I'm right.

What your soccer days in the 14th region was more like grade school days in other regions?
dore20 Wrote:OK let me correct that. You struggle with reading comprehension. Considering I had to state the same thing around 3 times before you understood it. Clearly you do not understand the term "butthurt" either. Which isn't surprising.

Once again about someone's butt hurting
Snow Wrote:What your soccer days in the 14th region was more like grade school days in other regions?

More sad attempts at trolling. Go to bed little kid it's 10pm I'm sure your up past your bed time.
dore20 Wrote:More sad attempts at trolling. Go to bed little kid it's 10pm I'm sure your up past your bed time.

And this isn't a sad attempt of trolling?
Snow Wrote:And this isn't a sad attempt of trolling?

Nope. Pure observation.
Snow Wrote:Sad attempt to put down someone like Cameron that worked his butt off to better himself in his life is on you. I guess you played in The ACC or SEC in soccer. Nope your stats wasn't inflated enough. As far as me I used my mind to get a full ride. I guess my ACT is inflated. Wooooooooooooo

Reading comprehension is part of the ACT. So you might want to start looking into a different route.
Wow!! This thread went sideways really quick. Any rumors on where he might end up.
dore20 Wrote:Where did I put him down? Obviously you have trouble with reading. As I have stated many times he is a good player and a great young man. But he was over his head going to a team like Vandy. He would fit perfect somewhere like Western and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Like I said you have made no point at all with your rambling.

Last year he was on the verge of starting for Vandy before his injury. He had some really good games in the Maui Classic, Kansas being one of those games. He averaged 15-17 points a game in the EYBL, which is made up of mostly D1 players. He averaged over 30 points during the Beach Ball Classic against 4 teams that produced D1 players that are thriving in college. I could go on and on because I saw almost every high school game he played. He was not and is not "over his head". He got injured!!! Vandy has had a coaching change!!! Lets see where he ends up and wait 2 1/2 more years before you say he was in over his head!
I heard heard all kinds of rumors from Pikeville to Western KY. I wish him well. I had a feeling that he may be transfering because of PT earlier.
Hate to see anyone leave a fine academic institution like Vandy - but only Cam and his family know what's best for him.
Also - let's act like adults and keep this on-topic.
We're talking about Camron Justice - let's leave each others' athletic accomplishments out of it.
Well at least Cam got to see what it was like to play at the highest level of college basketball for a year and a little more. Heard he was having a hard time recovering from the groin surgeries. Like to see him get back to 100%. He is one of the best players to ever play in this region. Been some really good ones. Would love to see him at WKU. They could use some guards that can shoot and take care of the ball. Be a good fit for him.
zaga gave you your first warning. I am giving you your last!

Any more posting off topic or taking shots at each other, I will suspend.
Also, be warned. I am not reviewing posts prior to zaga's first warning. You are allowed to question stats, etc but the first time I see a post bashing a kid or taking personal shots at a kid, I will ban that poster.