Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camron Justice
WKU would be a good landing spot for him. Stansbury is a great coach, would learn a lot, assuming he wants to go into coaching. Passing up a great education at Vandy though.
You guys think I'm hard to deal with...
Don't make Granny mad!
:broom::broom::rules::rules::ChairHit::ChairHit:
The roar of granny ripples through BGR!
Am I really that bad???
Granny Bear Wrote:Am I really that bad???

FIRM but FAIR. :1:
He is going to stay in Nashville he will be enrolling at Belmont college an OVC school at Christmas is what I am hearing from very reliable sources.
Granny bout to bring the hammer up in here on some fool's!

Tread lightly folk's!

Good luck to young man where ever he decides to go!
thegr81 Wrote:The roar of granny ripples through BGR!

I'll be honest with you about something....when I first came back on here and glanced at this post, I thought thegr81 mentioned "granny nipples". I was getting ready to black list him for the rest of his life!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I'll be honest with you about something....when I first came back on here and glanced at this post, I thought thegr81 mentioned "granny nipples". I was getting ready to black list him for the rest of his life!!

Confusednicker:

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Juston Johnson was the best out of 14th region!
Heard He will be playing for coach Kelly Wells next season... at Morehead.
Interesting. MSU passed on Kelly once. Has the administration situation changed at MSU?
Speedshot Wrote:Heard He will be playing for coach Kelly Wells next season... at Morehead.
Wells would be best choice as should have had the MSU job a couple of hires prior
According to this article, he is considering IUPUI, Jacksonville State and Northern Kentucky.

http://www.allkyhoops.com/2016/12/vandy-...stice.html
Granny Bear Wrote:Also, be warned. I am not reviewing posts prior to zaga's first warning. You are allowed to question stats, etc but the first time I see a post bashing a kid or taking personal shots at a kid, I will ban that poster.

I thought the nazis were at the preps site?
Does a 20 yr old playing at Vandy need your protection from keyboard warriors?
He would be a nice player for MSU
I think he would have his best chance at a NAIA school.
I here Marshall is in the mix if he decides to go there it would be a good fit
I just hope he stays playing ball and in school. Young guys don't often think about the value of that free education until its too late.
Does anyone know if playing ball at Vandy itself was the reason he is leaving? just curious, I wish him the best either way.
Vandy is the best spot for him. If dad's ego is out of the question he stays there, gets a great degree and a hot ass southern belle who can put food on the table too. Geez, that's a miserable life.
Looks like he will be joining his Knott Central teammate Evan Hall at IUPUI.

http://www.wymt.com/content/sports/2015-...94375.html