Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Class 1A Rankings 9/12
Did I say Geenup Or Ashland at a neutral site NO .. Did Raceland play either of them at a neutral site NO
bac2369 Wrote:What site is that jet?

calpreps.com
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Did I say Geenup Or Ashland at a neutral site NO .. Did Raceland play either of them at a neutral site NO

Confusednicker:
Jet......where the hell did u come from???I thought you crashed and died two years ago when Paintsville beat your baby tomcats in the playoffs!!!
Nice to have you back
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Jet......where the hell did u come from???I thought you crashed and died two years ago when Paintsville beat your baby tomcats in the playoffs!!!
Nice to have you back

No I crashed but survived to see another state championship RAMDAD!
I honestly think Raceland beats Paintsville at Raceland (twice!) this year but trying to hang your hat on Greenup, Ashland and the 2 Carters is a no-no!:ChairHit:
jetpilot Wrote:No I crashed but survived to see another state championship RAMDAD!
I honestly think Raceland beats Paintsville at Raceland (twice!) this year but trying to hang your hat on Greenup, Ashland and the 2 Carters is a no-no!:ChairHit:

Nobody is hanging their hat on any team , I was asked a question and have my answer . Raceland has lots of work to do but they get better each week and that's what it's about
Is it Friday yet?
RAMDAD50 Wrote:A bad Raceland team beat Paintsville last year and the refs took the winning td off the board.We are 3 times the team we was last year.Im not worried about Paintsville at all.What worries me is the same that gets us every year....COACHING

Wow!! Raceland Beat Paintsville last year?!?! I must of missed that one and I thought I was at every game! If you guys aren't worried about Paintsville "At All" then it should be a relaxing season for ya! I just wouldn't get too relaxed!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:This team is much better then the 2013 team.We hand no QB on that team!
That QB literally has the most wins in school history as a starting qb.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:moutain biased
So, by saying mountain biased, is it fair to assume you don't consider the Rams a true EKY school? Lol. Just teasing.
BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN Wrote:That QB literally has the most wins in school history as a starting qb.

Seems once your used and gone at Raceland or a coach, then you were or are the problem! QB wasn't very good on 2013 team! (Has the most wins as starting QB in school program) Problem is what it always is "coaching". The problem last year was ones on the team trying to bring others down and their still trying to do it just from outside now! I would think that would be a tough atmosphere to build consistency and unity in! Hope you guys get it all worked out!
So if I'm a water oh for four years am I the winningest water boy in school history???Why does a QB get credit for wins and never a lineman.If I'm a lineman and start for four years nobody every says he's got the most wins at left tackle!!!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:So if I'm a water oh for four years am I the winningest water boy in school history???Why does a QB get credit for wins and never a lineman.If I'm a lineman and start for four years nobody every says he's got the most wins at left tackle!!!

I agree.?? Lineman get very little credit butwithout them the tem or certain position is nothing.?
A team is as strong as their line.
I totally agree with you about the lack of respect for linemen, especially to OL. Just saying that the QB that year was not as bad a QB that should bring someone to say we had no QB.
That QB was more than an Arm. He ran the offense effeciently for 3 years. Starting as a soph. He was and is a great guy and im very proud of him. That being said, Nathaniel is better. Now, does he have the same leadership qualities? That remains to be seen. Imo, the best QB in the last 10-15 years at Raceland was and is hands down Tyler Boyles.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Imo, the best QB in the last 10-15 years at Raceland was and is hands down Tyler Boyles.

I think a solid argument could be made for Aaron Petrey as well. Aaron was more than just a kicker. He was also a great all around athlete and he was the quarterback who really ushered in the offense that we see today.
And he played on some bad teams.I go with Messer then Petrey as the best two to ever play at Raceland.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:And he played on some bad teams.I go with Messer then Petrey as the best two to ever play at Raceland.

The playoff road and Class A as a whole was also much more difficult then too.
How is the injury situation right now for some class A teams?
Orange Blaze Wrote:I think a solid argument could be made for Aaron Petrey as well. Aaron was more than just a kicker. He was also a great all around athlete and he was the quarterback who really ushered in the offense that we see today.

I agree. He extended outside the 10 year Range. Showin our age a bit their Blaze lol. But at one time, he owned both the state completion percentage record at somewhere around 73% (thats nuts) and the longest field goal record. Btw, Tyler Boyles was Connor Messer before Conner was even a Ram. Boyles was an incredible athelete, played WR as a Soph/Jr and QB as a Sr, punted and returned kicks and was a standout DB as well. Tyler is also the smartest football mind Ive ever met. Would love to see him on the staff. But he has a pretty good job at the collegate coaching level.