Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps-52 Belfry-36
Wouldn't you say SV & Paintsville are the 2 clear cut favoites to win the region & anyone else winning would be a huge upset?
Dead eye 3 Wrote:Wouldn't you say SV & Paintsville are the 2 clear cut favoites to win the region & anyone else winning would be a huge upset?

Obviously they are the frontrunners in the 15th Region, however I don't think it would be a huge upset for someone else to take them out when tournament time rolls around. Everyone had Paintsville picked last year to win the region and they didn't even make it past the first round. Just because they may be the favorties means they are going for sure win the region. If that was the case we might as well just have Paintsville and Shelby Valley play it out for the trophy.
gamestopper11 Wrote:glad to hear that he is ok...he is a good player...and as for the game last night..Belfry had a off nite..yes Case is a big part...but some of u people are retarded...its a TEAM effort...but a team has to have a leader and that is wat Case is..They are still top 5 in the region no questions asked.!!

Why was your leader not playing last night?
Baller3 Wrote:Why was your leader not playing last night?

Broke team rules and disiplinary actions were inforced. He has sat out two games and has one game left.
gamestopper11 Wrote:glad to hear that he is ok...he is a good player...and as for the game last night..Belfry had a off nite..yes Case is a big part...but some of u people are retarded...its a TEAM effort...but a team has to have a leader and that is wat Case is..They are still top 5 in the region no questions asked.!!

Leader? Sorry but leaders don't let their team down by getting suspended. For Belfry's sake hopefully he has learned his lesson. With him they can win a few. I still don't think they can hang with SV and P-Ville this year.
Baller3...every post that u put on here just shows how much you know about the game of basketball....ur making a fool of urself with every post....everyone makes mistakes..and SV and paintsville are both good teams...but to be called and upset if someone else wins...is just retarded...which obviously u must be
gamestopper11 Wrote:Baller3...every post that u put on here just shows how much you know about the game of basketball....ur making a fool of urself with every post....everyone makes mistakes..and SV and paintsville are both good teams...but to be called and upset if someone else wins...is just retarded...which obviously u must be

A fool of myself? I never said it would be an upset. You need to read the posts before you act like a "retard". I think that was DeadEye 3 that said it would be an upset. All I said was that it would be tough to hang with SV and Paintsville and you will have to agree with me or I'm not the one that's retarded.
Stay on Topic.......
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good Job Hornets!!!!
Take a district win anyway you can get it ....with or without Case.
Stay focused for PC!!!!

Recover Charlie : )
Baller3 Wrote:Leader? Sorry but leaders don't let their team down by getting suspended. For Belfry's sake hopefully he has learned his lesson. With him they can win a few. I still don't think they can hang with SV and P-Ville this year.

He broke rules, is taking his suspension like a man and will be back. You right leaders are not supposed to break rules, but guess what 16-18 yr old young men do, and he will learn from it. You want to ridicule a HS kid on here, go ahead but let me warn you, if you do in public around some Belfry fans who have watched him grow as a basketball player and man, you might not be able to talk PERIOD.

I think this suspension will make Belfry better in the long run and shows you what kind of program Coach Casey runs.
NEXT Wrote:He broke rules, is taking his suspension like a man and will be back. You right leaders are not supposed to break rules, but guess what 16-18 yr old young men do, and he will learn from it. You want to ridicule a HS kid on here, go ahead but let me warn you, if you do in public around some Belfry fans who have watched him grow as a basketball player and man, you might not be able to talk PERIOD.

I think this suspension will make Belfry better in the long run and shows you what kind of program Coach Casey runs.

I'm not ridiculing anyone. I'm old fashioned and I would hate to see someone that dang talented pee it away. I would hate to see him ruin a shot at getting his education paid for at the next level even if it is Pikeville College, it's a quality education and the kid could get some pt there. I was just having some fun with a buddy on here so don't be so serious. Everyone knows Belfry would have won last night with Case including myself.
Baller3 Wrote:I'm not ridiculing anyone. I'm old fashioned and I would hate to see someone that dang talented pee it away. I would hate to see him ruin a shot at getting his education paid for at the next level even if it is Pikeville College, it's a quality education and the kid could get some pt there. I was just having some fun with a buddy on here so don't be so serious. Everyone knows Belfry would have won last night with Case including myself.

Pikeville College has already offered Jamie..
Congrats Phelps
Everyone wants to assume Belfry would have had their way if Case had played. Let's not forget, they just beat Phelps by 5 earlier, in a game that Phelps led in the fourth quarter.
Congrats Phelps, good win.
congrats Phelps! Good Luck against your next district foe PC
WOW, congrats Phelps!
What quarter did Charlie get hurt?? Everyone is focused on Case not being there for Belfry to "WIN" big BUT... Charlie is one of the major ball handlers on PHS ballteam. He was out for a big part of the game and Phelps still came out with a win! Not taking anything from Belfry as they are a good bunch of kids but.... Phelps fans could be saying the same thing about the game..... Imagine if Charlie was in and was having a "ON" night! IMO... they have split games now and I guess it comes down to who wins what as to whom will win the district.... Congrats to both teams on a wonderful year thus far!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:What quarter did Charlie get hurt?? Everyone is focused on Case not being there for Belfry to "WIN" big BUT... Charlie is one of the major ball handlers on PHS ballteam. He was out for a big part of the game and Phelps still came out with a win! Not taking anything from Belfry as they are a good bunch of kids but.... Phelps fans could be saying the same thing about the game..... Imagine if Charlie was in and was having a "ON" night! IMO... they have split games now and I guess it comes down to who wins what as to whom will win the district.... Congrats to both teams on a wonderful year thus far!!!!

Not really.. Belfry will still come away with the 1 seed, if they beat Pike Central
IF is a BIG [B]word.....
phs1986 Wrote:IF is a BIG [B]word.....

Not really.. Belfry should be able to take care of business.. Case will be playing
Good Luck!!
JD18 Wrote:Alright here the way I see it. Casey is a good player there no question about that. But the deal is Casey wasn't there HOWEVER Belfry played real well without him. But It just wasn't there night. It just like every other day in Basketball you win some u lose some. Congratz to Phelps

Casey was a heck of a player. I think he averaged around 28 a game back in '83 for the Magnolia High School Tigers. LOL:Clap:
thepharmacist Wrote:Casey was a heck of a player. I think he averaged around 28 a game back in '83 for the Magnolia High School Tigers. LOL:Clap:

yulp.. ur right.. lol O'red hasn't played all season for the Pirates.. Maybe coached them a little bit.. but don't think hes been assigned a jersey.. lolSmile
Good Luck Phelps with the rest of the season. Hopeully we will see Phelps and Belfry in the district championship.
mrfootball03 Wrote:yulp.. ur right.. lol O'red hasn't played all season for the Pirates.. Maybe coached them a little bit.. but don't think hes been assigned a jersey.. lolSmile

I think the "over 19" rule may be in effect for him as well.... LOL..... Smile
Congrats Phelps