Poll: Who will WIN?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hazard
0%
South Laurel
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Vs South Laurel--Feb 16
konan Wrote:go south laurel!

Whooo....go hazard. Should be a good game.
SL will win by a lot. Hazard is over rated.
JBS Fan Wrote:SL will win by a lot. Hazard is over rated.

Hazard isnt overrated they have been playing to their hipe all year. IDK why u would say that...wait o yeah i know why you are a jbs fan lol.

I think SL will win by 10 they are a very good ball team, but i hope Hazard can pull an upset:rockon: .
JBS could beat any of these two teams.
JBS Fan Wrote:JBS could beat any of these two teams.

This is a Hard vs SL thread not a JBS can beat .. thread. If u want to start something about that then make a different thread!
Plus JBS cant beat SL any way :ChairHit: lol.
Buckeyex7x Wrote:This is a Hard vs SL thread not a JBS can beat .. thread. If u want to start something about that then make a different thread!
Plus JBS cant beat SL any way :ChairHit: lol.

i agree completely
I believe South Laurel dominates Hazard. South Laurel by 12+
JBS Fan Wrote:SL will win by a lot. Hazard is over rated.

Werent you the one saying JBS should be the #1 on the top 10??? If anyone is overrated it would be JBS, they LOST to PCC by 3, LOST to hazard by 16, they lost to a lot of ppl!!!! Hazard has lived up to all their expectations this season, they should play Sl well....if JBS lost to hazard by a lot then JBS fan, what would SL do to you all???? haha:moon:
SC by 15
A Decent Lineman Wrote:Werent you the one saying JBS should be the #1 on the top 10??? If anyone is overrated it would be JBS, they LOST to PCC by 3, LOST to hazard by 16, they lost to a lot of ppl!!!! Hazard has lived up to all their expectations this season, they should play Sl well....if JBS lost to hazard by a lot then JBS fan, what would SL do to you all???? haha:moon:

:thumpsup: TURE INDEED!!:thumpsup:
NYY10 Wrote:SC by 15

You mean SL lol
Im gonna take Hazard. If Scott County can beat HHS then anything is possible. Just like everyone on here was saying HHS by 30 well im going to take Hazard by 12.
Sl
After a big lose to Powell I'm going to say SL by 30
It will take a flawless game from Hazard to win, but can be done. I hope for a good game. Go Dawgs!
SL by 12-15 points
South Laurel wins