Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard Vs South Laurel--Feb 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

SValley Fan

South Laurel is @ Hazard Feb 16th...Who u think is gonna win?
South Laurel by 19.

SValley Fan

Ill go wit HHS by 5
South Laurel by 15+
Laurel by 17

SValley Fan

I think South Laurel is way over rated...that guy that plays for them, I cant think of his name rite now but he dont impress me that much
$MoNeY$ Wrote:I think South Laurel is way over rated...that guy that plays for them, I cant think of his name rite now but he dont impress me that much

Proffit? he is really good man, hes going to Notre Dame

SValley Fan

Well if hes good this year he must of improved alot from last year...I watched him last season and he didnt seem good to me
Profitt will set the bench at Notre Dame. Most overated player in the state of KY. He as averaged about 12 pts per game at South Laural and about 5 assists. Not big stats for a D1 signee. Don't count Hazard out of this game on their home floor.
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Well if hes good this year he must of improved alot from last year...I watched him last season and he didnt seem good to me

hes good, i guess alot of people thought Walt was better than him, but Ty had alot better sweet 16 last year then Walt did, Ty is good man
kccfan Wrote:Profitt will set the bench at Notre Dame. Most overated player in the state of KY. He as averaged about 12 pts per game at South Laural and about 5 assists. Not big stats for a D1 signee. Don't count Hazard out of this game on their home floor.

well he was a part of there state championship team, that of course mr basketball Walt Allen did play on, but last year he avg. 13 a game last year, it may not be no 30 points a game, but that doesnt mean he wont get PT, especialy at a program that didnt do much last year, and is looking for help

SValley Fan

windmill Wrote:well he was a part of there state championship team, that of course mr basketball Walt Allen did play on, but last year he avg. 13 a game last year, it may not be no 30 points a game, but that doesnt mean he wont get PT, especialy at a program that didnt do much last year, and is looking for help
Very True HM
I think that I will take hazard by 3 in a Justin Hicks buzzer beater to win the game in OT!!:1:

SValley Fan

that would be an awesome game if it comes down to that
South Laurel by 18
SL by 6 points. I will be in attendance to watch this game.
GOOD LUCK DAWGS!!!!!!

SValley Fan

Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Actually this game isn't being played on Hazard's home floor even tho it is played at Hazard. It's at Perry Central's gym. But the Dawgs always seem to be fired up and play well on PCC's floor...so it may still be an advantage.

GOOD LUCK DAWGS!!!!!!
When did they change it to be at PCC
SValley Fan Wrote:When did they change it to be at PCC

They didn't. I was hoping I deleted that before anyone saw it. I thought I was on the Hazard-Shelby Valley thread. My bad.

SValley Fan

Blue-N-Gold Wrote:They didn't. I was hoping I deleted that before anyone saw it. I thought I was on the Hazard-Shelby Valley thread. My bad.
lol its all good
Should be a good game
Good match up Profitt Vs Hicks
SValley Fan Wrote:I think South Laurel is way over rated...that guy that plays for them, I cant think of his name rite now but he dont impress me that much
why dont you do a little homework before you downgrade someone. TY PROFFITT is who you are referring to i am sure, so lets take a look at what he has done in his career (the point guard and leader of back to back ky aau state championship teams in 2004 and 2005 for starters, lead this same team to the 2005 ky sweet 16 state championship as a sophomore and was named to the all tournament team, lead his 05/06 team to the quarter finals of the sweet 16 tornament while making the all tournament team again, has his team ranked in the top ten in the state again this year in most polls and has the respect of division 1 coaches all over the country and to top it off, has a scholarship to the university of NOTRE DAME, you ever heard of them????? they play in the toughest basketball conference in the united states, so why dont you just show a little respect for a kid that has without a doubt earned it
South laurel by as many as they want...Hicks cant handle proffitt
lol and Walt Allen was really good too. Im sorry but just because u pray at midcourt after every game doesnt mean your good.
Caneyboy Wrote:lol and Walt Allen was really good too. Im sorry but just because u pray at midcourt after every game doesnt mean your good.
But it was very respectful..It made me respect the guy a lot more
respect dont put the ball in the hole tho
Caneyboy Wrote:respect dont put the ball in the hole tho
He can do that to.
where is he at now?
Caneyboy Wrote:where is he at now?
I heard he went somewere to play ball i couldnt tell you were though
Pages: 1 2 3