Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County at Knott Central 10/23
What was the score? Herd Estill didn't get any breaks tonight?
skydiver1 Wrote:What was the score? Herd Estill didn't get any breaks tonight?

Estill 65-48

You heard correct. at halftime it was KCC 2 for 30 on penalty yards, they added 1 more in the 2nd half which came late which made it 3 for 45...Estill was penalized close to 30 times for nearly 300+ yards
Why did estill cause so many flags? If estill hadn't com meted so many flags to be thrown it could have gotten ugly?
Sounds like a lot of home cooking.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/t5cey.jpg] Wowza! Bruh! What a game! Ole FatPat wants to apologize to SK and Estill fans alike.I knew ther would be 20-24 flags but 30 was a little too much butter on the taters! Estill's coaches pulled out the ole Francisco trick and never seen it coming! Bingham,Day,and Francisco run all night and are still running bruh! Props to Estill and Strikey! Ole FatPat hopes you enjoyed the concessions and the place was bananas,yellow everywhere baby! Other cities got 6 Flags over their's,KCC got 30 flags over Hindman,SMH.Jones and crew Air Raid style and FatPat enjoyed the show baby! When Spuds Napper started throwing them it was like a magician in Las Vegas!Coaches were as hot as my taters! Speaking of spuds,time for taters and craving banana pudding! Shizzle! More mash taters please!!!
Strikeout King Wrote:Estill 65-48

You heard correct. at halftime it was KCC 2 for 30 on penalty yards, they added 1 more in the 2nd half which came late which made it 3 for 45...Estill was penalized close to 30 times for nearly 300+ yards

So why did estill cause so many penalties?
Strikeout King Wrote:Estill 65-48

I checked the official stats for this game and according to them, Estill was penalized 9 times for 159 yards and Knott was penalized 9 times for 114 yards.
Knott Estill
Total Plays 69 67
Total Yards 347 488
Passing Yards 305 46
Rushing Yards 42 442
First Downs 21 23
Third Down Efficiency 3-8(38%) 4-9(44%)
Fourth Down Efficiency 1-3(33%) 1-2(50%)
Turnovers 4
Fumbles Lost 2
Interceptions Thrown 2
Penalties 9 9
Yards 114 159
FYI