Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Estill County at Knott Central 10/23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Last district game of 2015 for both teams. Engineers make the 2+ hour trip to Hindman to take on the Patriots.

Last time these two met was 2008, which Estill County won 62-20. Year before that the Engineers won 62-28 @ Knott Central.

Estill County comes in at 4-4 (2-2 district) and averages 39 points per game.

Knott Central comes in at 4-4 (1-3 district) and averages 30 points per game.
I think Estill comes in and wins by 4+ TD's.
the engineers better watch knott county is not to be underestimated but if they come out to play then knott will have a long night to play the knott QB has a arm if estill cant stop a pass knott will thorw it goal line to goal line
More of the same. Engineers by 30
waughdaddy59 Wrote:the engineers better watch knott county is not to be underestimated but if they come out to play then knott will have a long night to play the knott QB has a arm if estill cant stop a pass knott will thorw it goal line to goal line

Estill done pretty well against Morgan's QB who tried throwing some last night...I think they sacked him 3-4 times.

Morgan to me looked really small, it looked like they had maybe 11-12 on the sideline besides the 12 that were on the field so maybe 24-25 total players
Getting close to basketball season in Knott County. Sorry Fatpatfan.

Estill County 42
Knott County 21

Double down on the score. Confusedinglepar
Knott county is better than Morgan and it's something because I'm from Knott county but my boys plays for Powell so last Friday i was happy either way but in this one I'm going to have to say estill
Strikeout King Wrote:I think Estill comes in and wins by 4+ TD's.

[Image: XgZ9Bcw.png]

Strikeout baby, that had to be a typo. Ole fatpat was seeing things too a few weeks ago. I got a hold of some of that chester chicken in McCoffin county a few Fridays ago and it tore me up. Anyway, got to take my Pats by 7.

More mash taters please!
Strikeout King Wrote:Estill done pretty well against Morgan's QB who tried throwing some last night...I think they sacked him 3-4 times.

Morgan to me looked really small, it looked like they had maybe 11-12 on the sideline besides the 12 that were on the field so maybe 24-25 total players

[Image: RElyWKq.gif]

Yeah, I thought they were tiny too. They only netted 21 yards against the Patriot Iron Curtain. Speaking of sacks, Piggly Wiggly has 5lb sack of taters on sale right now.

More mash taters please!
64SUR Wrote:Getting close to basketball season in Knott County. Sorry Fatpatfan.

Estill County 42
Knott County 21

Double down on the score. Confusedinglepar

[Image: RFx9ffb.png]

64, need to try this doubledown. Bolz, it hits the spot. The cannon will be so hot this Friday me and BoPo will be frying taters on it. Come join us.

More mash taters please!
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Knott county is better than Morgan and it's something because I'm from Knott county but my boys plays for Powell so last Friday i was happy either way but in this one I'm going to have to say estill

[Image: 6qfmAlc.png]

Waughbaby, I knew I liked you for some reason. You a Knott boy at heart. Welcome anytime at my table.

More mash taters please!
Estill County - 38

Knott County Central - 20
[Image: su5os.jpg] Wowza! JPC bringing the airstrike Friday night baby! I'm pumped and it's only Tuesday! Phone call has been made and game plan is in! Jones and company bringing the heat brutha! Shizzle Dizzle baby! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: sua3r.jpg] Wowza! BoPo got maintenance crew polishing the cannon for Friday! Ole Fatpat in cannon withdrawal baby! More mash taters please!!! Cannon be as hot as Chester's chicken! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: FIRE-IN-THE-HOLE--100817.jpg] Wowza! Somebody say FIRE IN THE HOLE? SMH! Cannon be smokin Friday night under the lights baby! Get ready for an aerial show! More mash taters please!!!
Estill Co. ROLLS...48-12
[Image: wnxuLws.gif] Wowza! Flyer you are as high a kite baby! My Pats be rollin and pick up that district win! Kabooyah! More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: wnxuLws.gif] Wowza! Flyer you are as high a kite baby! My Pats be rollin and pick up that district win! Kabooyah! More mash taters please!!!

Don't think so Fat...Coach Jones will have that offense rolling!:rockon:
[Image: 1358790684_baby_sees_fireworks_for_the_first_time.gif] Wowza! Warning to all Estill fans young and old about the cannon! First time reactions to the cannon can cause shock when the Pats score! Superman and crew are ready! JPC,CT,and the bolz are pumped! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: sykco.jpg] Wowza! Getting the cannon ready and taterstruck the ole golf cart! No worries as KCC maintenance crew getting cannon lined out! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: syyme.jpg] Wowza! My Pats need that win tomorrow as bad as ole FatPat needs taters! So We headed back to the future baby to see who wins and come back make adjustments taterstyle! Shizzle! More mash taters please!!!
[Image: sz13r.jpg] Wowza! Meanwhile in Hindman baby! Tailgating straight up brutha! Pats do it up right at GTW Stadium! Pat Nation will rise up under the lights Friday night! More mash taters please!!!
Woooh I think I hear a Great Scott in the future from estill county fans as Knott makes it a close game what do you think fat pat
[Image: AwrTi4w.png]

More mash taters please!
Estill 48 Knott 40
Estill 56
Knott 19
Estill had a 6-0 lead in the 1Q with 1 INT. Last update I got
Estill 19-0. 5:34 left in 1st Half
Knott has 3 turnovers
Jones to Kidd for a 44 yard pass and run for a TD. 2pt is good

2Q 3:44

Estill 19-8
Pages: 1 2 3