Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 84 JBS 55
Okay people, honestly look at the situation here... JBS goes out of eastern ky. and gets themselves in a tourney to help the players and the WHOLE team for EXPERIENCE! to help when they get back here.
it doesnt matter how much you win or lose by, a win is a win and a loss is loss. you cant determine how good a team is by saying 'oh, they only beat us by 5 points so that means we could only lost to trinity by 30 some pts.'! -- sorry it just doesn't work that way. if that would have been your team in lex. playing then you would come back here and bragg too!
no on from JBS thinks they should be #1 in the state... but they should get credit for going and competing with top ranked teams out of their area.
JBS played 3 great teams in the state and thats more than any other teams from this area can say.
GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. I'm not from JBS or even Knott Co. for that matter, but I do think that JBS should get credit for what they did this past week and all the ones before it. As for Stepp and that whole situation -- everyone just get over it. He's playing ball and if his team supports it then so be it. Being a team is understanding that you must do what you have to to win and thats what JBS is doing.
So congrats to Trinity for a win.
And congrats to JBS for doing what other teams in the area are afraid to do!
blackcatforever Wrote:Okay people, honestly look at the situation here... JBS goes out of eastern ky. and gets themselves in a tourney to help the players and the WHOLE team for EXPERIENCE! to help when they get back here.
it doesnt matter how much you win or lose by, a win is a win and a loss is loss. you cant determine how good a team is by saying 'oh, they only beat us by 5 points so that means we could only lost to trinity by 30 some pts.'! -- sorry it just doesn't work that way. if that would have been your team in lex. playing then you would come back here and bragg too!
no on from JBS thinks they should be #1 in the state... but they should get credit for going and competing with top ranked teams out of their area.
JBS played 3 great teams in the state and thats more than any other teams from this area can say.
GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE. I'm not from JBS or even Knott Co. for that matter, but I do think that JBS should get credit for what they did this past week and all the ones before it. As for Stepp and that whole situation -- everyone just get over it. He's playing ball and if his team supports it then so be it. Being a team is understanding that you must do what you have to to win and thats what JBS is doing.
I just Hope your not being Serious!
well sorry, but i am =)
blackcatforever Wrote:well sorry, but i am =)
Yea they care about the team, Im sorry I was wrong for thinking it was just about Stepp
Benchwarmer Wrote:It use to be who had the best team won. Know it's who can get the best players.
Tell me..........what is the difference. [ and it is now, not know] I figure the one with the best players = the best team.
(What is the difference?) when asking a question use one of these ?. Some people go out and try to get the best players and don't try to play with what they have. You know what I mean.
Benchwarmer Wrote:(What is the difference?) when asking a question use one of these ?. Some people go out and try to get the best players and don't try to play with what they have. You know what I mean.
You don't know what you mean. Look at the other thread about this and you will see, I have already answered that.
Answered what? What are you talking about? Did Trinty beat you all so bad you have no thinking process left?
free throw Wrote:When KCC plays Trinity , I'll do the math. They would beat you by 50.
I did the math for you. Manual lost to Trinity by 15. Manual beat Knott by 11. So Trinity would be 26 points better than Knott (not 50). Trinity beat JBS by 29.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I did the math for you. Manual lost to Trinity by 15. Manual beat Knott by 11. So Trinity would be 26 points better than Knott (not 50). Trinity beat JBS by 29.
You really need a good doctor. Did that come from your math department? Why don't you play Trinity and save all the math? I hope you are not a math teacher!
Benchwarmer Wrote:I did the math for you. Manual lost to Trinity by 15. Manual beat Knott by 11. So Trinity would be 26 points better than Knott (not 50). Trinity beat JBS by 29.
How do you figure JBS beating KCC in all this junk?Smile It just ain't done that way. Sorry!
Not old enough. Let's see 15+11=26. Now wasn't that simple?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Not old enough. Let's see 15+11=26. Now wasn't that simple?
You are simple, thats for sure!
blackcatforever Wrote:Okay people, honestly look at the situation here... JBS goes out of eastern ky. and gets themselves in a tourney to help the players and the WHOLE team for EXPERIENCE! to help when they get back here.

He is right, give them credit, all people do on here is just get on here and talk about Stepp and all of the shots he takes and doesnt pass the ball, well people need to wake up, he is one of the best players around, he can handle the ball like no other, and i could go on and on, but JBS just played 3 teams that should be making trips to Rupp, Lexington Catholic, is very vert tough, they beat Mason, Mason, of course is tough, and Trinity has always been good, just give them credit, and stop hating on Stepp, when he is one of the best players around here.
Everyone knows about Stepp and his shooting, Noone cares about that, all ppl cares about is how Joe and Gary try to make it out that Clark is Jordan...Dont tell me he dont cause ive lifted weights wit joe and thats all he talks about and Gary got on the Radio and said Clarks the best PG in the State and cant be stopped...Ive not seen any threads on here saying Clark is a bad player. Also if u want sum respect and want ppl to quit talking about JBS dont say stuff like...(JBS played 3 great teams in the state and thats more than any other teams from this area can say)
I agree....if you want respect from ppl in the 14th then quit bragging. Everyone has their good years. KCC has had some good years, but they don't brag continuously that is why they are respected. Now JBS has had a couple of good years but continue to throw it in everyone's face which is why they are not a respected team. Just play ball and support your team and quit running your mouths. You don't have to compare JBS and KCC every time one or the other gets a win or a loss....
Tell Daddy Stepp And Uncle Gary to shut up then, If they want to Brag, Brag on the whole team not just 1 player
windmill Wrote:He is right, give them credit, all people do on here is just get on here and talk about Stepp and all of the shots he takes and doesnt pass the ball, well people need to wake up, he is one of the best players around, he can handle the ball like no other, and i could go on and on, but JBS just played 3 teams that should be making trips to Rupp, Lexington Catholic, is very vert tough, they beat Mason, Mason, of course is tough, and Trinity has always been good, just give them credit, and stop hating on Stepp, when he is one of the best players around here.
YEA:Thumbs:
Stepp is a nice High School guard ......better than many guards I have seen this year....not as good as many others I have seen..
windmill Wrote:He is right, give them credit, all people do on here is just get on here and talk about Stepp and all of the shots he takes and doesnt pass the ball, well people need to wake up, he is one of the best players around, he can handle the ball like no other, and i could go on and on, but JBS just played 3 teams that should be making trips to Rupp, Lexington Catholic, is very vert tough, they beat Mason, Mason, of course is tough, and Trinity has always been good, just give them credit, and stop hating on Stepp, when he is one of the best players around here.
OK BUH
He handles the ball so well he handed right over tho Hicks in the regional tourney and cost his team a chance to advance to the finals. Do you believe Trinity is going to Rupp and since when have they that good. I hope he keeps handling the ball. That wat no one else gets involved. Of course that is the way the powers to be want it.
haha this fight gets funnier and funnier everyone here thinks there the greatest basketball fan and understand the game more than anyone else let me tell ya'll something basketball ain't got a damn thing to do with math it is about skill and heart if you have those to things then all the math or what ever will add up and windmill im guessing your a jbs fan now from what i have seen jbs likes the word respect please look it up for me then show some of it.
JBS graduates nine seniors this year, not on the ball team, in the WHOLE SCHOOL, trinity has how many players graduating? how many kids overall? how many going div.-1? and JBS scored 55 points on them...does it look worse on JBS for losing, or trinity for letting them score?
JOBAKKA Wrote:He handles the ball so well he handed right over tho Hicks in the regional tourney and cost his team a chance to advance to the finals. Do you believe Trinity is going to Rupp and since when have they that good. I hope he keeps handling the ball. That wat no one else gets involved. Of course that is the way the powers to be want it.

they are ranked in the top 15 in the state