Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity 84 JBS 55
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't think their near as good as they thought. Pressure defenses make a big difference.
Who was it that said they were going to win this Tourny? Come on home boys, your over your head. As 3points would say, you got beat, you got beat, you got beat.
ttt

SValley Fan

Stepp had 27 and Cox with 16, the rest of the team had 12
Ouch!!!
$MoNeY$ Wrote:Stepp had 27 and Cox with 16, the rest of the team had 12
That's team ball.
oh how the mighty have fallen! JBS and thier crusading followers have been given a reality check
Congrats Trinity.
Benchwarmer Wrote:That's team ball.
KCC loses to Ashland and Highlands. Did they win a game ?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Who was it that said they were going to win this Tourny? Come on home boys, your over your head. As 3points would say, you got beat, you got beat, you got beat.
JBS won their first game which is more than KCC can say. And they made the paper. And they did beat you!!
You got beat and beat bad. Come on back to earth guys your not what you thought. Great win against that state power Pendleton Co. team, which is three and five.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You got beat and beat bad. Come on back to earth guys your not what you thought. Great win against that state power Pendleton Co. team, which is three and five.
JBS'S is better than that and you are one of the losses. You lost to the great Ashland power
Trinity 84 JBS 55 Ashland 64 Knott 54 You do the math.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Trinity 84 JBS 55 Ashland 64 Knott 54 You do the math.
When KCC plays Trinity , I'll do the math. They would beat you by 50.

SValley Fan

It wouldnt be too much worse since JBS only Beat Knott by like 3 or summin like that!
You can't add JBS beat Knott by 5. Trinity beat JBS 29. Way to hang with them
Benchwarmer Wrote:You can't add JBS beat Knott by 5. Trinity beat JBS 29. Way to hang with them
You don't have a clue. Trinity would beat you by 50

SValley Fan

I dont understand how u get that, your saying Trinity would be Knott double the amount they beat JBS...Looks like JBS is only 5 points better than Knott
Thats JBS math for you. I guess thats why most of JBS graduates have to take remedial math in college.

SValley Fan

That just pisses me off, yes JBS is a good team but I cant stand it when ppl talks about Stepp and How good he is when he takes 40 shots a game, I would hope I could score 30 points a game if I shot 40 shots...Cox is a better shooter, Its a team sport Stepp Family quit trying to make Clark the next Jordan because hes not!!!
The only reason they played in that Tourny was to get clark stepp's name out there. What they got was beat.

SValley Fan

Yea I would say thats true, but if they would leave clark alone he would be so much better, talking about his uncles...they have team practice at JBS and after or before they make him practice everyday....I mean yea its one thing to practice to get better but goodlord let him have a life, hes in high school, let him have sum fun...So what if he gets 20 pts instead of 30...Its not the end of the world
all of you people are stupid, Trinity would KILL KCC, Hazard, PCC, they would, all you people are, are idiots,Money? what do you do for a living? other than getting on here and talking crap about JBS? It's all you people think about, get off his back good god, the kid is good, and ok, he doesnt take 40 shots a game, he takes around 20-25, and what good player doesnt? he is good, you people cant take that, if he went to KCC, or Hazard everyone would be all for it, but since he is leading a team that has been known to be scheduled as homecoming games, or automatic wins, you people hate it, well you better get use to it
windmill Wrote:all of you people are stupid, Trinity would KILL KCC, Hazard, PCC, they would, all you people are, are idiots,Money? what do you do for a living? other than getting on here and talking crap about JBS? It's all you people think about, get off his back good god, the kid is good, and ok, he doesnt take 40 shots a game, he takes around 20-25, and what good player doesnt? he is good, you people cant take that, if he went to KCC, or Hazard everyone would be all for it, but since he is leading a team that has been known to be scheduled as homecoming games, or automatic wins, you people hate it, well you better get use to it
Now thats a mature statement.
Guys..Let's get real here and think about something. You have a team in the foothills of Eastern Kentucky with about 100 students in the entire school who has NO RECRUITS yet playing a school with close to 2-3000 students in it and you all expect them to just walk the floor with whoever. JBS is good, love em or hate em..They are a good basketball team. Clark Stepp may be a ballhog....but tell me a coach who would not like to have him on his team...1? Tate Cox is one of the most complete players in the mountains as a freshman! So, say what you want to about June Buchanan, but I know in the mountains....THEY ARE A SCARY TEAM TO PLAY!
you are incorrect on one item. they are all recruits
:thatsfunn He's right.

SValley Fan

lol really nice statement there buh...plz dont get on here and talk WINDMILL, u dont know anything about basketball, You need to get your facts rite, I dont get on here and talk about JBS, I get on here and talk about Stepp, your Hero I guess...He got ya far last year in the region just like he will this year
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Guys..Let's get real here and think about something. You have a team in the foothills of Eastern Kentucky with about 100 students in the entire school who has NO RECRUITS yet playing a school with close to 2-3000 students in it and you all expect them to just walk the floor with whoever. JBS is good, love em or hate em..They are a good basketball team. Clark Stepp may be a ballhog....but tell me a coach who would not like to have him on his team...1? Tate Cox is one of the most complete players in the mountains as a freshman! So, say what you want to about June Buchanan, but I know in the mountains....THEY ARE A SCARY TEAM TO PLAY!

your right, they are, anywhere they go, but people on here make them look like a middle road team, bcuz they get beat on the road in the city,by teams who have won state tournaments, who have produced D-1 players, but like i said, it would take JBS to go pro and win the NBA finals before anyone would give them respect
windmill Wrote:your right, they are, anywhere they go, but people on here make them look like a middle road team, bcuz they get beat on the road in the city,by teams who have won state tournaments, who have produced D-1 players, but like i said, it would take JBS to go pro and win the NBA finals before anyone would give them respect
You earn respect you don't buy it
Pages: 1 2 3