Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Prestonsburg 9/25
Valley
I hope gator is a fan and not a player . This game is about Prestonsburg and they are always competitive . That being said I'll take Valley by 12
blue60 Wrote:I hope gator is a fan and not a player . This game is about Prestonsburg and they are always competitive . That being said I'll take Valley by 12

I assure you I'm not a player & normally I don't get upset. But that guy has no earthly idea what he's talking about.
64SUR Wrote:Come on #1 BlackCat Fan you knew when I got up and left you at halftime I told you KEEP THE LUBE :lmao:

Yeah i remember you admitting we was getting the shaft.:truestory:
SV should win this game easily. P,burg only has Frasure.
This will be a hard hitting district game. My head says Valley 28-21 or 28-17. My heart will not let me pick against these boys no matter what after the way they played last week. Those boys gave it there all, and never gave up until the final whistle.

The coaching staff are no strangers to the offense they will see from Valley. If this team will put forth the heart and guts they played with the final few minutes of last week they can pull off the upset.

I'm taking my Blackcats in an epic battle/WYMT instant classic.

Prestonsburg 31
Shelby Valley 28
This game on TV?
I Rule The World Wrote:This game on TV?

WYMT Game of the Week. Confusedinglepar

WYMT has improved tremendously on the quality of camera work on these games. I have recorded several this year. Great job on all. Thanks WYMT for bringing these games to our homes.
64SUR Wrote:Prestonsburg in a shocker :Cheerlead

Prestonsburg 35
Shelby Valley 35
Overtime
Prestonsburg 41
Shelby Valley 35

Confusederiously:

64SUR Wrote:Sorry Gator95 I owe #1 Blackcat Fan a favor.....GO Blackcats. :Cheerlead

Traitor!!!! I seen your pick in the set the line contest. You took Valley and gave up 8.5 points. :ChairHit:
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Traitor!!!! I seen your pick in the set the line contest. You took Valley and gave up 8.5 points. :ChairHit:

Hahahahahq 64 takes no prisoners lol
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Traitor!!!! I seen your pick in the set the line contest. You took Valley and gave up 8.5 points. :ChairHit:

I want to win Set The Line Contests . :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:I want to win Set The Line Contests . :lmao:

That pick will give you a big fat "L" this week. :AngelPray
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Yeah i remember you admitting we was getting the shaft.:truestory:

I was setting in the middle of a bunch of prestonsburg fans screaming off-sides before Leslie County broke the huddle. When in Rome be a Roman. Confusederiously:
:hilarious: :1:
64SUR Wrote:I was setting in the middle of a bunch of prestonsburg fans screaming off-sides before Leslie County broke the huddle. When in Rome be a Roman. Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:I was setting in the middle of a bunch of prestonsburg fans screaming off-sides before Leslie County broke the huddle. When in Rome be a Roman. Confusederiously:

:ChairHit:
Sv 36
Prestonsburg 24
Belfry never has a problem with that city speed?
new o Wrote:Belfry never has a problem with that city speed?
Just once in the last two years, anyway. Lol. I kid!
that was cold,lol