Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Prestonsburg 9/25
Winner is in the drivers seat for the district title. I say this because both have Leslie County at home.
Valley wins this one 32-10 . And if they can stay Healty should win out in the District to keep the title in the Valley. Good Luck the rest of the year.
WILDcats by 90.
Gator95 Wrote:WILDcats by 90.

Prestonsburg in a shocker :Cheerlead

Prestonsburg 35
Shelby Valley 35
Overtime
Prestonsburg 41
Shelby Valley 35

Confusederiously:
Shelby Valley wins big. 48-14
64SUR Wrote:Prestonsburg in a shocker :Cheerlead

Prestonsburg 35
Shelby Valley 35
Overtime
Prestonsburg 41
Shelby Valley 35

Confusederiously:
I don't think Prestonsburg has the capability or scoring that many points. They had the offense that could put up those numbers last year against teams with all the fire power they had at all positions. And the most the ever scored on Valley was 26. Only scored 14 in the region title game. Shelby Valleys defense is too good to allow Pburg to score 40 points. Unless Valley just doesn't show up at all, I expect Frasure
to score Prestonsburgs only 2 touchdowns. In a loss.

Valley - 36
Prestonsburg - 14
Gator95 Wrote:I don't think Prestonsburg has the capability or scoring that many points. They had the offense that could put up those numbers last year against teams with all the fire power they had at all positions. And the most the ever scored on Valley was 26. Only scored 14 in the region title game. Shelby Valleys defense is too good to allow Pburg to score 40 points. Unless Valley just doesn't show up at all, I expect Frasure
to score Prestonsburgs only 2 touchdowns. In a loss.

Valley - 36
Prestonsburg - 14

Sorry Gator95 I owe #1 Blackcat Fan a favor.....GO Blackcats. :Cheerlead
Prestonsburg in a close one...
Pulling for the black cats in a close one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Prestonsburg isn't very impressive this year. Valley by 14
Shelby Valley.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Valley will have everyone healthy for the first time this year. I don't expect this to be very close on paper, but these 2 teams always seem to bring out the best in each other.
Valley 28
PBurg 14
Valley 35 to 14
Shelby Valley - 35

Prestonsburg - 31
gotta say going to be a class one this year but I think the blackcats can do :insane:
Never count out the Blackcats on their home field, but I think SV has too much this year.

Shelby Valley 30
P-Burg 21
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It will be a hard fought battle by both teams... I want to say Pburg... But my gut is telling me Valley.. Big district game.
SV 34
Pburg 21
I'll go with Valley.
38 - 14
Close one Valley not as good as some might think and P-Burg not as bad as some think........Valley 28 P -Burg 24
This game will be close. Want pick a winner but whomever it is better not overlook Eagles. They are for real.
Cellking Wrote:This game will be close. Want pick a winner but whomever it is better not overlook Eagles. They are for real.

They were forreal last year. Oh, Valley has them at home this year. After what was done to BOTH of these teams last year at Leslie county. I'd say they are dying for that game.
sv wins this one
Gator95 Wrote:They were forreal last year. Oh, Valley has them at home this year. After what was done to BOTH of these teams last year at Leslie county. I'd say they are dying for that game.

What was done at Leslie County last year. I was at the Leslie and Prestonsburg game. I missed the shelby valley game. :popcorn:
SV a lot more talented than PBurg as weird as that feels saying. That along with the game at Pburg makes me think this will be a better game than expected!
Valley by 21
Shelby Valley pulls off a close one 27-21 and goes on to win the distrcit!
Gator95 Wrote:They were forreal last year. Oh, Valley has them at home this year. After what was done to BOTH of these teams last year at Leslie county. I'd say they are dying for that game.

Be Careful what you wish for.:dudecomeon:
Those games are in the past. This is Shelby Valley @ Pburg. One game at a time.
Shelby Valley will be one of the toughest opponents the Blackcats face all year. With that being said, I don't think Prestonsburg is balanced enough offensively to win this game. Frasure will get his, but against solid competition, the Blackcats seem to struggle throwing the football and it's going to take a balanced attack to beat Shelby Valley. I think this will be a competitive game, but in the end, I think Shelby Valley has too much talent and experience for the Blackcats this year. Shelby Valley wins 24-14.