Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
100.00%
Rowan County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Rowan County 9-25
T-CATS Wrote:Well then it will be a loss. Ashland has played Johnson Central very well in certain years and lost heartbreaking games on last second trick plays and OT questionable officiating. I remember JJ Jude running through everyone and then Ashland shut him down and won. We have been blown out some also but this won't be one of those years. Just think after we win the 1st one you can make a return trip for the regional final. Get to see Putnam twice in one year.:Thumbs:Confusednicker:

Please list the scores where Ashland has beat JC in blowout fashion since Jim Matney arrived? Two trips to Putnam may be necessary anyways, one for the district title and a second to get my wallet.
Yep the Vikings are toast, real real bad! Baker will run and score as much as the Ashland coaching staff lets him

Ashland- 55

Rowan- 7 (maybe against ashlands freshman they score)
Ashland
T-CATS Wrote:Well then it will be a loss. Ashland has played Johnson Central very well in certain years and lost heartbreaking games on last second trick plays and OT questionable officiating. I remember JJ Jude running through everyone and then Ashland shut him down and won. We have been blown out some also but this won't be one of those years. Just think after we win the 1st one you can make a return trip for the regional final. Get to see Putnam twice in one year.:Thumbs:Confusednicker:

When will you Ashlanders learn that we dig at you merely because you are such easy targets what with your feelings always on your shoulder ready to be knocked off. You may be the only school in the Commonwealth that has never been fairly beaten. Those game officials always have it in for you because of your self-declared "great tradition".

As I said, and many will agree, you are easy targets. And, from what I hear, your basketball team won't sooth your scars any. But don't stop. You, with your blind euphoria, provide a lot of comic relief in a tough world. And, yes, you will beat Rowan County, Boyd County, Greenup County, and East Carter. But, then, we have middle schools up here in northern Kentucky who would sweep that group.
Truth Wrote:When will you Ashlanders learn that we dig at you merely because you are such easy targets what with your feelings always on your shoulder ready to be knocked off. You may be the only school in the Commonwealth that has never been fairly beaten. Those game officials always have it in for you because of your self-declared "great tradition".

As I said, and many will agree, you are easy targets. And, from what I hear, your basketball team won't sooth your scars any. But don't stop. You, with your blind euphoria, provide a lot of comic relief in a tough world. And, yes, you will beat Rowan County, Boyd County, Greenup County, and East Carter. But, then, we have middle schools up here in northern Kentucky who would sweep that group.

Wise words, oh truthful one.....However, we both know that not a word that you just said will be comprehended. We go through this year after year after year...But then again, it is what makes them so entertaining.

Lest we forget Truth, THIS IS THE YEAR!!Confusednicker:
Lynch47 Wrote:Please list the scores where Ashland has beat JC in blowout fashion since Jim Matney arrived? Two trips to Putnam may be necessary anyways, one for the district title and a second to get my wallet.

Heck he's just a 7th grader this year Lynch, it's what NotsoBADCAT told him about , even though it never happened.
Bob Seger Wrote:Heck he's just a 7th grader this year Lynch, it's what NotsoBADCAT told him about , even though it never happened.

Almost made it 24 hours without mentioning the infamous Badcat. Man you have it bad. It amazes me that have such an infatuation over a man that you are so scared of.
It is kinda funny that you spend more time on Ashland threads talking about someone that you are terrified of than you do on Johnson county threads. Is that because the Johnson county faithful know you are an idiot.
Alright, I heard it, who farted?
Bob Seger Wrote:Alright, I heard it, who farted?
Must be you bib, cause all you do is talk sh*t.
Baker and The Tomcats run wild 35-7
Bob Seger Wrote:Wise words, oh truthful one.....However, we both know that not a word that you just said will be comprehended. We go through this year after year after year...But then again, it is what makes them so entertaining.

Lest we forget Truth, THIS IS THE YEAR!!Confusednicker:

Isn't it always the "Year of the Tomcat"? It always begins with a lot of puffing and blowing and always ends with a whimper and a whine.
The Chinese have even dedicated this year as "The Year of the Tomcat" from what I'm being told Truth.
Way to much Baker for this one to be close.
Baker runs wild, Asland by 28...