Poll: Who Wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ashland
100.00%
Rowan County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland @ Rowan County 9-25
Thoughts? Predictions?
As ugly as the putty tats want it to be and the T-CATS/Q Baker love fest continues.

Somebody queue the Marvin Gay.
Ashland rolls. This Ashland/JC game is becoming more interesting. Ashland is quitley playing some nice defense. Baker getting the pub he deserves while the Def is making a case as Ashland to be a contender!
Rowan has a decent Offense. Their Defense not so much. Tomcats JV better be ready. They should get plenty of PT Friday.
FBALL Wrote:As ugly as the putty tats want it to be and the T-CATS/Q Baker love fest continues.

I've been really tryin' baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for sooo long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then c'mon, oh, c'mon, wooo
Let's get it on..... :roses:

Ashland wins big, Baker runs wild. Just bring on JC already.
FBALL Wrote:As ugly as the putty tats want it to be and the T-CATS/Q Baker love fest continues.

Jealous??? :redboxer:
samson81 Wrote:I've been really tryin' baby
Tryin' to hold back this feeling for sooo long
And if you feel like I feel, baby
Then c'mon, oh, c'mon, wooo
Let's get it on..... :roses:

Ashland wins big, Baker runs wild. Just bring on JC already.

Good song!!:thanks:
Its time for the revenge tour to come full circle!! Let's get it on JC. Confusedinglepar:HitWall::popcorn:
IMO Ashland should work on some things over the next 3 weeks. Maybe come out with there passing game more and only rely on the run if needed. After building a lead that is. And as bad as I hate to say it after building a lead don't get a running clock unless it's by passing. They will have to pass to beat someone if they want to win a state championship.
T-CATS Wrote:Jealous??? :redboxer:

Uh, no
Rowan County wins big. Ashland would be descent if they had a good rb.
Hope Ashland wins by a lot
killbilly usmc Wrote:Rowan County wins big. Ashland would be descent if they had a good rb.

:thatsfunn
Ashland enters the "cake walk" part of its schedule which will continue up to the game with Johnson Central. If J C beats Belfry, both will be undefeated when they play.
The truth is Johnson Central vs Belfry is the week after the Ashland game.
**** Ain't anybody going to make a prediction....Ok I will Confusednicker:

Ashland 49
Rowan County 21
Ashland 56
Rowan 0

All I can say is I hope that nobody posts T-CATS picture of him in his prom dress.
:bigeyed::bigeyed:
T-CATS Wrote:Good song!!:thanks:
Its time for the revenge tour to come full circle!! Let's get it on JC. Confusedinglepar:HitWall::popcorn:

NotsoBADCAT used to fantasize about stupid stuff like that, just like you do.

Hey, could you possibly be "Son of BADCAT" ?
AshTown
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Seger trolling the Ashland threads. And it isn't even on man crush Monday. I figure I will see you in Morehead Friday not at the game though you will be standing in line at the Rowan County Clerks office when I drive to the game.
washed up Wrote:Seger trolling the Ashland threads. And it isn't even on man crush Monday. I figure I will see you in Morehead Friday not at the game though you will be standing in line at the Rowan County Clerks office when I drive to the game.

Kind of a sensitive type guy, aren't you?

I remember another guy from ASH land just like that.
washed up Wrote:Seger trolling the Ashland threads. And it isn't even on man crush Monday. I figure I will see you in Morehead Friday not at the game though you will be standing in line at the Rowan County Clerks office when I drive to the game.

Had you planned on standing there in line yourself?:popcorn:
Nope thatt is why I said as I drive by and you lack of denial is noted. Farewell
washed up Wrote:Nope thatt is why I said as I drive by and you lack of denial is noted. Farewell

I have a policy about not responding to stupidity. For further reference you might want to make a note that somewhere, allwashedup. I have a suggestion of where you could stick it...:biggrin:

Bib sucker won't won't be at the court house unless he could badcat there.
[quote=Bob Seger]I have a policy about not responding to stupidity. For further reference you might want to make a note that somewhere

You might want to read your own post. The only thing you post is stupidity.
Bob Seger Wrote:I I have a suggestion of where you could stick it...:biggrin:

I bet you have place for badcat to stick when you grab you ankles
tomcat4life Wrote:Bib sucker won't won't be at the court house unless he could badcat there.

lol...You are definitely a product of the ASH land public school system...

You're not even capable of writing a legible sentence, as I cant make heads or tails out of anything you wrote.

Words of advice TC4life, If you cant compete in the trash talk game, just put your computer back on the shelf. You're making yourself look stupid....And by the way, what kind of a grown man would use a moniker like "tomcat4life anyways. What are you about 11? Maybe 12?

What a moron.
Ashland by 3 touchdowns.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol...You are definitely a product of the ASH land public school system...

You're not even capable of writing a legible sentence, as I cant make heads or tails out of anything you wrote.

Words of advice TC4life, If you cant compete in the trash talk game, just put your computer back on the shelf. You're making yourself look stupid....And by the way, what kind of a grown man would use a moniker like "tomcat4life anyways. What are you about 11? Maybe 12?

What a moron.
What's the matter bib, you stil drunk on badcat jock juice