Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Pikeville 9/25
I would sit Daric Pugh in this one, and let him take care of that hip. He will be more needed in the playoffs. Cody Charles, AJ Vanderbeck, and Chattlin Jarrell could be used more effective offensively such as jet sweeps, short passing routes, etc. Imo, Cody Charles has what it takes to run the ball with success. Both he and Vanderbeck have had some good luck with jet sweeps in past games. Really don't think we've seen how effective Chattlin Jarrell can be . With that being said, I would rest my starters as much as possible, and give the JV as many reps as I could.
Pikeville- 51
S.Floyd- 13
Pikeville
bac2369 Wrote:I heard South Floyd joins Allen Central next year so it could be 4 teams next year if true!
And would likely be a 3A school if so. And people would STILL find a reason to say Pikeville has some kind of magical unfair advantage.
PHSForever Wrote:And would likely be a 3A school if so. And people would STILL find a reason to say Pikeville has some kind of magical unfair advantage.
From what I've been told that is why AC was moved to 2A this year so the new school would play a 2A schedule next year.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:From what I've been told that is why AC was moved to 2A this year so the new school would play a 2A schedule next year.
From what I was told it has nothing to do with the new school, they somehow exceed the 1a realignment numbers.
Pikeville 52
S Floyd 6