Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayfield vs Corbin 9-25-15
mysonis55 Wrote:Oh 64, when is it going to happen? When are you finally going to start trusting me? What is it four years now, and you still keep doubting me?

If it takes it I will bring the Green Bay Packers to Mayfield to beat y'all :nfl::runtouchd
Get a real championship team like the Dallas Cowboys. 8 trips to the Super Bowl. Don't bring the overhyped green and yellow.
Before you say anything the green and yellow didn't win last year, the black and white did for them.
mysonis55 Wrote:Get a real championship team like the Dallas Cowboys. 8 trips to the Super Bowl. Don't bring the overhyped green and yellow.
:truestory:
Calpreps puts it 31-3 on a neutral field?
Tica, I must admit, I had to check that for myself since you posted it. I thought it must have been a typo in your post. I rarely see calpreps pick that large of a margin. I hope they are right, however I would like for our defense to pitch another shut out.
Cal Preps is always accurate 😳🔫...
Always!!!!
mysonis55 Wrote:Tica, I must admit, I had to check that for myself since you posted it. I thought it must have been a typo in your post. I rarely see calpreps pick that large of a margin. I hope they are right, however I would like for our defense to pitch another shut out.

I just checked my notes from last year and I remember mayfield winning in overtime to Williamsburg. That's all I need to know about calpreps. Confusednicker:
All the "pickers' in the weekly Paducah Sun pick Mayfield. This week they have a good chance for all to be right.
64SUR Wrote:I just checked my notes from last year and I remember mayfield winning in overtime to Williamsburg. That's all I need to know about calpreps. Confusednicker:

That it picked the winning team right?
OldJacket Wrote:Cal Preps is always accurate 😳🔫...

:dontthinkConfusednicker:
I'm not a big calpreps guy but 31-3 could be very accurate. I think only chance Corbin has is to convert on several 4th downs and run 60-70 offensive plays and control clock 30-35 minutes.
Corbin has to be able to move the sticks to be competitive. If they can't run the ball it will be a long night. Sizemore will complete some passes. But if they can't run the ball it will let Mayfield pin their ears back and get in attack mode.
Mayfield 35
Corbin 7
Yes, Mayfield to win.
E's Army Wrote:Corbin has to be able to move the sticks to be competitive. If they can't run the ball it will be a long night. Sizemore will complete some passes. But if they can't run the ball it will let Mayfield pin their ears back and get in attack mode.

Bingo. Have to sustain drives, which means they will have to minimize their mistakes, such as penalties, fumbles & negative plays. They are not really explosive enough at this point to overcome a lot of long yardage situations. Just like E said, if they can't run it consistently, they will be in trouble.
I am so sad that this thread will be ending soon!!
Mayfield field trying to win this game on Cal Preps Granny Bear. Confusederiously:
EKUAlum05 Wrote:That it picked the winning team right?

RIGHT :Sad04: RIGHT :Sad04:
killbilly usmc Wrote:Surprised to hear you say that. In all seriousness im not sure what to make of Corbin. Southwestern is a good team, and Corbin gave them all they wanted. Danville is a good team won 20-0, but didn't Corbin have like 8 fumbles in that game. Just saying I don't think they should be overlooked, and might not be the cupcake you say they are.

"In my opinion", Southwestern came into this season way over hyped and haven't shown anything close to what was expected, and the same goes for Corbin. Some people may not want to hear this, but those same people predicted, before the start of the season, that both teams were going to cruise through the same games that both have struggled in to this point. I like Mayfield in this game and It wouldn't surprise me if Corbin gets a slow start for the Cardinals to win this thing by double digits.

Mayfield- 35

Corbin- 27
Mayfield in a route, sorry 64SUR but it's going to be a long sad ride home :Sad04:
Mayfield 35-7. JV may give up a TD on a fluke play near the end of the game.
looks like corbin going to finish the regular season at 5 -5
I agree with Granny. This is the most chatter we have gotten this year.