Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Portsmouth West OH @ Raceland 9/25
Rams by eleventy billion
Looks like west is gonna stack the box so the Rams are gonna have to open it up
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Looks like west is gonna stack the box so the Rams are gonna have to open it up

I agree. But from what I hear they arent very strong upfront and Nathaniel is closer to 100% than he has been since week 1. I think we are going to have a big night tonight, possibly a running clock midway through the 3rd quarter and from tonight on, you will begin to see us become the team so many thought were on oar with Beechwood in the preseason.
*on par...darn fat fingers on this iphone!!!
Its going to rain and be a big quagmire!!
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I agree. But from what I hear they arent very strong upfront and Nathaniel is closer to 100% than he has been since week 1. I think we are going to have a big night tonight, possibly a running clock midway through the 3rd quarter and from tonight on, you will begin to see us become the team so many thought were on oar with Beechwood in the preseason.

I agree , and watch for Kane , Bailey or Carson to have a big night if they are putting a lot of their attention on Nathaniel any of those or all of those three will hurt them .and yes I heard there's a 80% chance of rain tonight. Put the big boys in and run straight down their throats
Good luck to rams tonight. Win big and be injury free.
Best of luck tonight Rams!
T-CATS Wrote:Raceland by 3 TDs. Yes Ashland played at Portsmouth West about 7-8 years ago and the crown on the field was crazy plus their announcer was drinking or already drunk.

Even bigger then Lawrence County's lol? I've talked to people after a game against the bulldogs at home and they swear that some of the passes they threw from the middle of the field were good, but would sail 10 feet over the receivers head on the sideline lol!