Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Portsmouth West OH @ Raceland 9/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Raceland by 10
Raceland by 12.
Raceland by 28, Portsmouth West is awful this season.
Expect Portsmouth west to be big and physical , Raceland keeps improving getting better each week Raceland wins going away
38-6
Raceland by 21. 38-17!!
Going by some posters predictions. :pondering:

Raceland 42
Portsmouth West,OH 14
Rams 42
Senators 14
Raceland 35
Portsmouth West 7
RAMS 42
Siders 7
PW is off to a rocky start at 1 - 3 and Raceland almost always improves with every game. Raceland 35 - PW 6.
Raceland poster are looking ahead to the Lawrence County game. :HitWall:
64SUR Wrote:Raceland poster are looking ahead to the Lawrence County game. :HitWall:

Posters don't play on Friday nights, players do and the coaches won't allow them to think about Lawrence County until about 10:00PM Friday night.
Raceland should win this game by 4 TDs. Portsmouth West beat Coal Grove, OH 9-8... Coal Grove ALSO Played Lucasville Valley and lost 44-14. Portsmouth West has no offensive identity.
Paintsville is atop class A in the AP polls. Time for the Rams to come around and put things together the next few weeks. Rest of the season is full of battles. Time to put up or shut up.
The yams will win this one with ease 35-6.
Portsmouth West is not very good.

Side Note: The have the tallest crown on their field that I have ever seen. You can only see helmets of some of the smaller players on the other sideline.
I'd go Raceland over West 35-7.

NOTE: I do not believe Portsmouth West has scored over 8 points in ANY game this year.
I need to Correct a previous post about Went not scoring more than 8 points. West has not scored over 13 points this year.
Looks like raceland has found out who they are offensively , defense has been playing great all year equals bad news for west
khsgamenight Wrote:Portsmouth West is not very good.

Side Note: The have the tallest crown on their field that I have ever seen. You can only see helmets of some of the smaller players on the other sideline.

Raceland by 3 TDs. Yes Ashland played at Portsmouth West about 7-8 years ago and the crown on the field was crazy plus their announcer was drinking or already drunk.
Beware of the wild wild west siders ... Raceland wins ... expect a physical game ...
The simple fact that Portsmouth West has not scored above 13 points against VERY Mediocre teams makes me feel even more convinced Raceland might pull a running clock on them in the 3rd Quarter.
Raceland
Does anyone know much about west as far as starters size or stats looked last night really couldn't find anything
I always root for the Rams unless they are playing my Dawgs but that is next week. Rams roll against Portsmouth 35-13.
Raceland.
sounds like this game is an automatic win for the rams. no wonder all the posters are looking ahead to lc. i guess they are thinking lc will be a better game for them. on the raceland/lc thread it seems that will be another automatic win for the rams. i would think you would be focused on the game this week. the rams should win this one at home, barring turnovers/penalties. we will be at the excellent concession this friday.
dawgbyte02 Wrote:sounds like this game is an automatic win for the rams. no wonder all the posters are looking ahead to lc. i guess they are thinking lc will be a better game for them. on the raceland/lc thread it seems that will be another automatic win for the rams. i would think you would be focused on the game this week. the rams should win this one at home, barring turnovers/penalties. we will be at the excellent concession this friday.

Note: an LC guy started that thread and statements like, "No Messer+No Dixon+No Young=NO CHANCE FOR THE RAMS" are all from LC guys. There have been definitive statements yes, but the thread began like any other LC thread, too much tallent, too much size, too much depth, watch out for the Dalton kid(s), etc etc etc. Racelanders respond with "same story different verse" comments. But hey, its LC/Raceland. Why should it be any different?lol. Gotta love NEKY HS football!!!

And in response to looking past Pmouth West (just realized hiw that sounds when said out loud), after the West Carter and Greenup games, that wont happen again.
Article in the Portsmouth Daily Times about tonight's game.

http://portsmouth-dailytimes.com/sports/...ms-on-deck
Pages: 1 2