Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville vs Middlesboro 9/4/15
How do you know what is being said on social media between the kids? These games are good for school and community. Look at the Corbin / Whitley game. What a great atmosphere . Good for all. I think it is hard for you not the kids.
Game day. Put the phones up and see you at 7:00
Tick-Tock.
Paul Crewe Wrote:How do you know what is being said on social media between the kids? These games are good for school and community. Look at the Corbin / Whitley game. What a great atmosphere . Good for all. I think it is hard for you not the kids.
This is how I know what is on social media...I have several friends that have these apps, and I am told. Middlesboro is not innocent. I have said it before and I will say it again. Keep harassing your opponent, you just give them more incentive to do everything to win! Social media is not always a good thing. And if you think it is, you do not live in the real world and I am not talking about kids going back and forth. I use the internet a lot and this is the only social media site I do. And I get in trouble every time. I have caused a great deal of grief for someone that is totally innocent. And for that, I am truly sorry. I went to this person and apologized. So here is what you want. Pineville will not beat Middlesboro, they do not have the speed and they won't stop the QB, running back, and a receiver. If Pineville, by some miracle wins, I will congratulate them as I have Whitley and Bell. I try not to be a horse's ass, but there are so many on here to compete with. Just sayin'
InItToWinIt Wrote:This is how I know what is on social media...I have several friends that have these apps, and I am told. Middlesboro is not innocent. I have said it before and I will say it again. Keep harassing your opponent, you just give them more incentive to do everything to win! Social media is not always a good thing. And if you think it is, you do not live in the real world and I am not talking about kids going back and forth. I use the internet a lot and this is the only social media site I do. And I get in trouble every time. I have caused a great deal of grief for someone that is totally innocent. And for that, I am truly sorry. I went to this person and apologized. So here is what you want. Pineville will not beat Middlesboro, they do not have the speed and they won't stop the QB, running back, and a receiver. If Pineville, by some miracle wins, I will congratulate them as I have Whitley and Bell. I try not to be a horse's ass, but there are so many on here to compete with. Just sayin'
You are causing me grief...two gunslingers fightin' tonight and Elliot will shine bright.
pjdoug Wrote:You are causing me grief...two gunslingers fightin' tonight and Elliot will shine bright.
Sorry PJ, you are the only one on here that is constant. Did not mean to cause you grief:igiveup: Elliott will put on a show, the Capps kid will shine, and the Jackson kid will out run anything they have. Go Jackets!:Cheerlead
Middlesboro 35 to 21
InItToWinIt Wrote:Sorry PJ, you are the only one on here that is constant. Did not mean to cause you grief:igiveup: Elliott will put on a show, the Capps kid will shine, and the Jackson kid will out run anything they have. Go Jackets!:Cheerlead

I expect to see Elliot highlights on Sports Overtime.
Kids do not know when to stop the trash talk on social media, phones up and do your talking on the field. Its a much better place for it. Pineville won't be able to catch Elliot or tackle Capps. Middlesboro rolls 35-7