Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville vs Middlesboro 9/4/15
Pineville goes to Middlesboro 9/4 Thoughts.
Im not sure Middlesboro can score enough points to keep up,
Middlesboro should win this game...I Think. :popcorn:

Middlesboro 42
Pineville 28

Jmo
Mhs- 41
phs - 20
PHS 28
MHS 21
It's been a Longtime coming.. Has Pineville ever beat Middlesboro?
Bobcat4years Wrote:PHS 28
MHS 21

Im sure they have....Pineville was a football powerhouse a few years in the 70's.
Pikeville by 3
Bobcat4years Wrote:PHS 28
MHS 21

They've been playing since the 1920s, so yes, Pineville has beaten the Jackets several times over the years. Offhand, though, I can't remember the last time the Mountain Lions got the W.

Good luck to both teams. Get better and stay healthy!
Could someone research it and see the last time the lions beat the Jackets.. I will say that it's not happened in 50 years.. JMO
Pineville beat Middlesboro in 84 and 85 and then again in 89, I beleive that was the last time
CatBlue Wrote:Pineville beat Middlesboro in 84 and 85 and then again in 89, I beleive that was the last time

That sounds right. I knew that Pineville won at least a couple times when Tim Saylor was HC at Pineville, but I wasn't sure of the years. Thanks.
Middlesboro running away. I say:
Middlesboro 45
Pineville 19
I'll take the Boro. Not sure of the score, depends on how the game is played and being at Bradner with a home crowd.
Middlesboro 28-21
How's the boro looking this year?
pjdoug Wrote:Middlesboro 28-21
: Hope Middlesboro steps it up a little more.
Pineville by 6.
Middlesboro - 36

Pineville - 21
I don't think Pineville can stop Elliott.
Elliot is the obvious factor with this Yellow Jacket team. Lions have no one with the speed to keep up with him, I'll take the Jackets by 2 touchdowns.
Injury and ejection will hurt Middlesboro. Elliot will make up for it. Jackets by 14
Knew one was ejected from Middlesboro.
Homecoming for the Jackets, really? Game 3. Thanks. All the Alumni will get to see what is going to happen to the bees.
Injury who? Ejection will hurt a little
TheBoz Wrote:Homecoming for the Jackets, really? Game 3. Thanks. All the Alumni will get to see what is going to happen to the bees.
Confusednicker:
Trashtalker Wrote:Injury who? Ejection will hurt a little
No injuries. Just the ejection.
Look for Woolum to have a big game.
I guess we will see. Like I have said, I am glad Bell is out of the way and now take Pineville out and we can enjoy football. So glad college ball starts this weekend.
No offense, but you may be the only football fan that dislikes rivalry games. I love these games. Glad we are playing them.
FlippedOut Wrote:No offense, but you may be the only football fan that dislikes rivalry games. I love these games. Glad we are playing them.
I do enjoy rivalry games. I don't like all the drama and arguing that goes with it. And yes, I give as good as I get defending Middlesboro, but these kids take things to far. Social media can be bad. I don't have a phone to read all the trash on whatever apps they use, but I have heard and it is crazy. I am not taking offense, I said this about Bell and Pineville before the season ever started. It is crazy to me. And Middlesboro gets more hell than anybody. Makes me mad when you talk about our kids. Yes, this is a re-building year for the Jackets, but those boys work hard and don't deserve all this negativity. Maybe it is the normal thing to do now, I do not have to accept and like it. :Thumbs: